Pokemon Azure Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oka

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I am currently, well... I just began developement on a new Pokemon RPG using the JavaScript Language.
I was wondering if PokeBeach would consider partnering up with the Project. If you accept this offer, all members of PokeBeach will recieve exclusive and sneak peak demos. PokeBeach will also be mentioned in the Credits and possibly on the title page....

I am also looking for a Staff!
Yay! Now it's your turn to decide what goes into the Pokemon Games!

I am in need of:

Forum Staff for the Support Forum

GFX Designers

Spriters

Someone to Make Custom Tilesets(I am using Sphere so they need to be .RTS file formats)

Advertisers

Scripters: If you know Java Script or you can learn it please let me know if you can help out.

Pokemon Designers: We will need about 150 new custom Pokemon for the game(Don't worry all your favorite old Pokemon will be in the game)

And PokeBeach you are a big part of this!

Thanks-
Oka
-Leader of the Head Project and Developement of Pokemon: Azure Version!

I have some very basic Pokemon designs and I could help with a storyline.

Thanks I will PM you 2 the links to the Development Site if that if alright with you...

Are you just going to sprite the houses?
If not, I have several building from RSE.

And yeah, you can PM me.

Paper PokeMaster said:
I can help with new pokemons.

Aha! But can you?

Im thinking this for the gyms:

1st: Steel
2nd: Fire
3rd: Water
4th: Grass
5th: Electric
6th: Ghost ( we NEED a ghost/steel type for this one Paper pokemaster)
7th: Ground/Rock
8th: Fighting

I think these pokemon should be in the main pokedex for azure:

Pikachu
Raichu
Zubat
Golbat
Crobat
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Magikarp
Maybe Elekid Electabuzz Magby Magmar ( someone gives you one or the other during adventure)
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
Bronzor
Bronzong

Mixed in amongst the 133 new pokemon. After the league, the national dex shows 10 more pokemon from the azure region - probably legendaries.

Anyway these are my ideas, choose to work around them if you wish paper pm

Hey, i know you from GFX R :D
um.. i dont think youl find to many workers as there mainly working on the pokemon Amythest.

I would love for both of your Help
And Yes I have seen you on GFXR
Would you like to help with promotional Images?
Flygon999 was helping me with this but I closed the project
Now Re-Opened

heres a user bar.
PokemonAzureUserbar.png

Dont have much time on my hands atm sorry xD

more ideas?? UM (rapidly thinks) after the pokemon league you can create your own pokemon gym and you can take contestants from other users on the site. and (thinks even more rapidly) the starters should all have a secondary type of ghost on their third evolution to mix it up a bit. and (RAPID) Im going to make up a wicked storyline tonight and what you need to do, well some of it anyway! WOO took me a minute to write this kay bye lol :)

aww dont say anything about my new ideas, how am i co leader xD i have so many ideas this message took 10 secoinds to type thats why thewre are mistakes!

yes you shall! :) We might be in close competition with amethyst in the next month or so. As long as Paper PM (looks sternly at quivering male sitting in the corner of the forums) does his part and makes the pokemon xD.

P.S. I could come up with the names and PPM could design them.. then choosing the gyms pokemon wouldn't be so tough. Even RB could possibly design the pokemon! BTW glad to have you working on this RB, your stuff is really good! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back