Pokemon Areas (Towns, routes, houses...)

but we don't really want to take the name of the Fish Market that's real. just go V

We Have Fish, So Buy It.

^that = :D

Arcanine out.

Oh it was just a thought though.:)

RE:  Pokemon Areas (Towns, routes, houses...)

xxashxx said:
How many routes will you have?:)

Don't know how many routes there will be. I'm making a design on paper now. I'll come back to you with that.

Well, I'm going on vacation and won't be able to post for 2 weeks, so here is my creation of Mineral town! For the record, the Gary recoloring is supposed to be the player you control. The Building in the middle is The Ultimate Trainer Academy. The 3 men guarding it, are a somehwat substitute for your rival. You will encounter one of them, depending which starter you get (You'll encounter once they stop guarding and you can enter). There is a wishing well, once you obtain a certain meteorite, Jirachi will appear! The house behind you is the house you live in, while the stone house is where the professor lives. The green house is Agatha's Potion Shop, where she can sell you some regular potions, and even some experimental potions that have never before been seen! The cave leads to the cave of Advnturte, necessary to get to the next town (This Town iso n a mountain). The other house is just a house where a person lives. The ocean lieads the the Ocean of Dreams, where the Wishing well Water comes from.

Joshua The Shadow Lugia said:
xxashxx said:
How many routes will you have?:)

Don't know how many routes there will be. I'm making a design on paper now. I'll come back to you with that.

Oh ok thank you.:)

RE:  Pokemon Areas (Towns, routes, houses...)

Charizardian said:
Well, I'm going on vacation and won't be able to post for 2 weeks, so here is my creation of Mineral town! For the record, the Gary recoloring is supposed to be the player you control. The Building in the middle is The Ultimate Trainer Academy. The 3 men guarding it, are a somehwat substitute for your rival. You will encounter one of them, depending which starter you get (You'll encounter once they stop guarding and you can enter). There is a wishing well, once you obtain a certain meteorite, Jirachi will appear! The house behind you is the house you live in, while the stone house is where the professor lives. The green house is Agatha's Potion Shop, where she can sell you some regular potions, and even some experimental potions that have never before been seen! The cave leads to the cave of Advnturte, necessary to get to the next town (This Town iso n a mountain). The other house is just a house where a person lives. The ocean lieads the the Ocean of Dreams, where the Wishing well Water comes from.
2 things.

I like it! it seems pretty good, oh and where you going on vacation if you want to tell us?

and did ou mean to have the same name as the Elite 4 person Agatha for hte Potion place?

Arcanine out.

Wow that is cool. It needs a pokemart though.:)

See ya later we will still be here when you get back.:)

Back