Pokemon Areas (Towns, routes, houses...)

Got it. My test are finished and I am making the start town. It's big, got water, a fountain and a restraunt. It is called Mineral town.

cute-mew, do you think you could add some house spirtes, building spirtes or (optional) Human Sprites? Or at least link to a place were I can find stuff like that....

i can give you the parts we use:

22sw.png

RE:  Pokemon Areas (Towns, routes, houses...)

Joshua The Shadow Lugia said:
well, you use objects from different games, and even self-made objects. I taught I gave you a picture with the different objects that you could use?, why did you use these.

I have used them. These are old ones. I have still not finshed the ones with the sprites you gave me. Thanks for the comments though.=)
No thank you. I already have the buildings. But thanks anyway.

EDIT:
I just finished a place with cute-mew's tiles...
Here it is...
OutsideWaterCave.jpg

The picture's cool,a pond on a cave!

Mind Reader said:
i can give you the parts we use:

22sw.png

Those are the parts you use ? I wonder what nintendo uses.:)

Thanks, Mind Reader. I'm going to go to work right now.
EDIT: Mineral Town is not going to be done until next week. Maybe later.

Wow that is a long wait but I hope it is a good town.:)

Paint

I'm going to go to brazil for 5 weeks from next saturday and I don't know if there is an internet connection in my nan's house there. Mineral town is taking a while, I don't think I'll finish it before I go. Sooooo, I have decided to give you a challenge.

The challenge is to make what you think it is with your own unique style and when I come back I will decide the winner and give the winner a secret sprite I made. Oh, and I am going in a week so it will start in a week, as soon as I am gone.

Joshua The Shadow Lugia said:
Paint

I'm going to go to brazil for 5 weeks from next saturday and I don't know if there is an internet connection in my nan's house there. Mineral town is taking a while, I don't think I'll finish it before I go. Sooooo, I have decided to give you a challenge.

The challenge is to make what you think it is with your own unique style and when I come back I will decide the winner and give the winner a secret sprite I made. Oh, and I am going in a week so it will start in a week, as soon as I am gone.

Get paint shop pro because it has better graphics than ms paint and it is easier to use and my sister uses it for her graphics and it works wonders for her so give it a try and see how you like it ok.:)

How many routes will you have?:)

Yeah and call it park place fish market. That is part of seattle here in WA.:)

Back