Writing Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans: Fans (If i have any) Comment or i will end this fanfic

Do you like my story?

• Yes, it is awesome!!!!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, It stinks!!!!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
RE: Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans: AT least 4 People are Tunning Into this! Need Comments!

what do you mean?

RE: Pokemon and the Mysterious Humans: AT least 4 People are Tunning Into this! Need Comments!

never mind

ok...? That was kinda wierd...

Ok, Season 2: Ch. 3 is out. Read it please?

I need comments or i will not go on. If anybody likes this they must comment before this gets to the third page of this topic. If any of you actually read this i need you to comment. If nobody likes it anymore i will stop. Maybe do it on my own by myself. I will not go on unless someone comments. So this is a goodbye pretty much unless you dont comment.

Wow, nice new chapters. Though I felt on Chapter 5 I was rushed through the reading, try and not make everything happen at once.

Ok, should i keep writing though or should i stop here. IS it enough for a lifetime? Or should i keep going if your interested?
But if your actually interested your gonna need to post after every few chapters because it gets to the bottom of the list and sometimes to page 2 of the topic so if you can do that then please?? I need your support!

ok, so i got 3 messages saying to go on......Actually 4 over PM kinda....But i need at least one more to know that i need to keep going....Cuz, if you say you like it thats not enough. I need you guys to post comments after chapters or advice or something i did wrong with your characters or something.....CUz if you say all this it wont help unless you actually show that you like it by posting comments and stuff.

its not really pokemon, its more of people with powers that have attacks based of pokemon. The powers are like types. Oren has electric powers meaning he is like an electric type. And are you new to my fanfic? This is the first time you've posted. Have you even read it all? Its kind of all long to read it when your a new commer?

Back