Pokemon: A Different World

in real life:Okay heres what i wanted to do the 666 creature turns to its greatist form and i used a suicidal attack that killed me and the creature and i dont have a ghost.
And it ends where everyone is at my funeral.

The shadow flew out of Lucky. "NOOOOOOO!! LUCKY!!!" Radiance screamed. She started crying loudly. "Die and go to h*ll you d*mn bast*rd!!!!!" she yelled. She was pure angry, 110%. Even the monster was starteled a bit.

Radiance turned back to normal and turned to the dead Lucky. "I will do anything to revive you. Anything. Just please come back!" Radiance cryed very hard. A shadow flew out of Radiance and half went into Lucky, half into Radiance. Lucky woke up. "Radiance!"

It didn't work.
"Lucky, there's something very important I have to tell you..."
"What?"
"I now this is the worst particular time to say it, but we may die from here! All I have to say is I...."
"Yes? YES??"
"....I love you, Lucky."

Later all of the anti-guradians and oppistes came and merged with the 666 creature.
Then i went back and fight with ll of my will.

* All of a sudden, the creature started dropping huge globs of itself!

???: This is Chaotic... these may be my last moments of existence... I'm using my spirit to curse it...

* The voice fainted, and Chaotic's ghost fell down, nearly completely faded into nothing- barely still a ghost.

"I'll do it." Lucky said.
"You can't!"
"I have to. A while ago, I found out I was the chosen one. I found out all about this, and I knew this would happen. This world is in my hands. Even if I do die, remember Radiance. I'll always love you."
Lucky took off at extremely fast speeds.
"Lucky! NOOOOOO!!!!!!"
It was too late. Lucky preformed the attack and shot out all of the elements at the monster.

* As this happened, Chaotic woke up and ran into the monster, finishing the curse.

Chaotic: The curse is complete. I'm... I'm coming back to life!

* Chaotic gets up.

Chaotic: I absorbed half its life. I'll help too!

* Chaotic fires it's own Tri Attack at the monster!

It didnt work.
Then lucky and radiance died.
Then I glowed and used my final attack: Dragon Guardian World PEACE!
It shoted out light and and obliterated the 666 creature and then revived all dead pokemon and the world was in peace.
......I was lying on the ground and lucky,radiance and chaotic were trying to cure me.
And my last words were:I'll die and i'll have no ghost.But be good.Also remeber me everytime you see a rayquaza.YOU guys were my best friens.....good....I was dead!
WEEKS later all of the pokemon in the world were at my funreal.

Chaotic: Truly a credit to Pokemon worldwide.

(10 years later, right before Shadows Awaken)

* In the mountains, Chaotic is roaming, searching for other uncorupted Guardians.

Rome: Hello. How might you be?

"He saved my life."
"Without him, I would never be with my love, Radiance."
"We will never forget you, Ryu."

Back