Pokemon 18 and older

Tom Hanks

Pokemon Vender
Just wanna start a quick new thread to scout out us older more mature players out in the TCG organized play world ... So be honest those of you who are 18 UP and into serious organized TCG play .. LEAVE A reply.. Iam turning 20 very shortly and it has inspired to me to start this thread.. the people i game with our mostly in there 20's as well...Just given a quick shout out to the 15 + tournament bracket as our level of play is truely of the highest skill..

Awesome.. ive played with some 40 year olds in tournament...one of which beat me in OVER TIME... !! oh well! Thanks for reply

I'm 20 and into serious play. I can't drive, though, so it's hard for me to attend tournaments and stuff like that. No one else in my city plays at all, though... it's a shame.

If you are shamed read this: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2147

BTW: im not over 18

I'm 20 and I play all the time. I try to get to tournies, and sometimes I hold some at my house for friends. I get a good turnout. I'll post it on my site and about 12 people will show. But in order for me to pay for prizes (usually I buy abou 15 packs), I charge people 5 bucks to enter.

ok first of all.. therez nothing to be SHAMED of, this  is the lamest thing i have ever heard... I guess your just in grade school or something and everyone is twisted by the media of what kids are sapose to act like and what is cool..ummm people that are older then you.. look down on that... any mature person wouldnt care what to go in and buy booster packs.. when i was in highschool i also knew kids who were friends with everyone and also openly admited to playing competitivly... what i can say to you is.. any adult wouldnt be ashamed of doing something they love... stop being brain washed by american tv and DO WHAT YOU WANT and not what  the tv tells you....

Awesome Zapados.. Thanks for reply!

well for i not 18 but at the beganinng of school years and they alway tell u to get infront of the class n talk about ure self i said " I like playing pokemon cards and i love video game and no1 said a thing. They really dont care if I play .

I’m 21 and an Antivist. it's a new word I’ve be kicking around my definition for it is someone that is against every thing, doesn’t care about anything, or doesn't like to do thing's that involve contact with other people.

I know it's weird but then I’m just crazy and can prove it.

I'm 16, but both my parents play the game (well, my dad judges alot more then plays). Alot of people I know that play are over 18.

I'm 20 and I play pokemon all the time. I go to my league twice a week and try to go to tournaments as often as I can. My brother and sister play too. They are 10 and 15. Most of the people I play with are around my age and our league leader is 33 and our oldest member is 55.

As you all can see, there are a lot of us 20 year olds that play.

I'm gonna try to rent out a convention hall once and hold a tournament for PokeBeach and Pokegym members. Wouldn't that be so cool? I mean, if you pay them enough, any place will let you rent them out for a day.

I'm 21, I used to play when the game first came out (building Raindance and Haymaker decks lol) and 2 years ago my little brother (10) and my sis (13) got into pokemon so I decided to get back into it and join the pokemon league again.

The game is just fun, i have played magic/wwe/yugioh and some others and none are as fun/unpredictable as pokemon. Doesn't matter how old you are, the Gym Leader at Manchester's pokemon league is older than me and he plays with pure passion for the game.

If you're a real fan it doesn't matter what your age is. Pokemon for life.

I'm 20 years old, but I've just started competitive playing. This year was my first States tournament, but I didn't do so hot (gotta love it when your deck doesn't work with you...) so I'll wait until next year to compete again. I just want Nationals to be over, I'm sick of seeing everyone with these stupid BSL decks. I know they're good, but I guarantee that they didn't come up with the idea, unlike my deck.

Stupid archetypes...

Back