Wi-Fi Trades PokeLen's My Player Thread (Updated Big Time)

RE: PokeLen's My Player Thread (With Shiny Dialga and Shiny Palkia, Might Not Trade)

Ok, Shaymin and idk...Something else we will figure it out ok?

RE: PokeLen's My Player Thread (With Shiny Dialga and Shiny Palkia, Might Not Trade)

well lets talk some trade then! I can give.....Shaymin and what? Tell me some items and pokemon that your looking for, and well see if we can work something out.

i'll trade you a hacked shiny arceus for kingdra?

Hey smilejesuslovesme...So what do you want to trade for them?

i dont know.i still need theif to clone the masterball

Ok, but first i need to clone the other pokemon of mine that you want!

Can i have a shiny dialga for a shiny altaria shiny nidoking or shiny crobat/?

One sec...I'll think about it? What lv are all of them?

Altaria 78
Crobat 65
Nidoking 56

How bout Altaria and a crobat since you have a ton of Crobat's?

Ok y not!!! Its not hacked is it

No its from GTS. I dont know if its hacked or not. It has Pokerus though... My friend code is 0774-0791-4440!
How bout you add a shiny nidoking too. Or is that too much for you?

Um i dont no i think ill stick 2 just crobat and altaria! ok my FC is in my player thread (link in my Sig)

Ok...See ya there!

HI OREN
I WANT UR SHINY ARCEUS

You have a lot of Pokemon I'd like to Dex...

Gallade
Togekiss
Kingdra (I can help you dex Politoed if you'd like)
Arcanine
Magmortar
Piloswine

You're welcome to check my thread and tell me anything you're interested in. :)

Are both Shiny Dialga and Shiny Palkia from the GTS, or did you catch/trade for one of them?

-The Guardian of the Sea

They are both from GTS...SO i duno if they are hacked or not...

do u wanna trade shinydialga for a shiny altaria and shiny nidoking but since i havent bet the Pokémon league (wich i will in a few days ) i will just trade you a little Pokémon

we already talked about this...I Dont Want Those Pokemon!

Back