Writing PokeHumans? FIRST CHAPTER IS HERE

Prince of the Sea

is annoyed near his limit ^_^
I will start making the stories but first we need characters!

PM me with this form to be a character:

Character's name:
Fav Pokemon:
Fav Element:
Personality:
Human or Pokemon:

Characters:
Sam: the prince,as reffered to by most
Darkrai: a pokemon that is a loyal friend to the prince. but isn't to fond of any stranger
Weavile: a fun pokemon that is a friend to all he knows but sometimes lets his "fun" side get the best of him
Zetsu: a fellow human who is a friend and helps when asked

And I am sorry for any errors. Just my keyboard is old and it sucks very badly.

RE: PokeHumans?

Welcome to the Writing Corner. I'm Max Shade IV: The member responsible for asking for this forum, running the library, and I'm also PokéBeach Forums's local grammer, spelling, and punctuation nazi.

Prince of the Sea said:
I will start making the stories but first wened characters!

Prince of the Sea should have wrote said:
I will start making the stories, but first we need characters!

Please read this: Everyone Loves Grammer and Spelling!

I look forward to reading and critiquing your story.

Character's name: Weavile
favorite Pokemon: Weavile
favorite Element: Ice
Personality: Timid to strangers but fun to hang around

hold on.
do you want to be an actual pokemon like pikachu1246 or do you want to be human like me?

Ok.
I'll edit the characters.
and Pikachu1246 your in charge for anyone else who wants to enroll in the fanfic.
weavile can you make a banner for us?
Preferablly With Sir Aaron in the middle, Darkrai on one side, and Weavile on the other.
Then put PokeHumans on it.

I'm out for the night.
I'll start writing it in the morning.

Lucarioimg.jpg

How's this

pikachu1246: i think he was talking about the banners but still that is technically spamming so

weavile: the first one is perfect!

Chapter One:
Friends, reunited by a playful accident?!

It was a normal, sunny day in the peaceful town of Everain. The Prince, known by Sam to his friends, was taking a stroll through the town with his best friend and Pokémon, Glaceon. The town was bursting with noise today with all the merchants trying to sell their goods.
“Come and get your PokéBalls!”

“Potions! Buy one get one free!”
Sam was personally annoyed by this. He thought to himself, “I remember when this town was all plain and quiet.”.

Glaceon was walking beside Sam smelling all the food the merchants were trying to sell. Sam had heard Glaceon’s stomach growl not too long before his. He then decided to walk to one of the merchants to buy him some food.
“That will be 125 Pokémon Dollars,” said the merchant.

“Here you go,” Sam said after giving the merchant the money and taking his food.
He then sat down at a table nearby. He got out a cup full of food for Glaceon and poured it on the ground for Glaceon to eat. As he was about to take a bite of his food he saw the shadows beside him shift.
“Darkrai? Is that you?” questioned Sam.

“How do you always know?” a low pitched voice whispered as the shadows rose from the ground.

“Well for you are the only thing I know that controls shadows for one,” Sam said after finishing his food.
“I guess your right, and how are you and Glaceon doing?” Darkrai said as he petted Glaceon and she smiled.
“Great. But have you seen Zetsu and his Weavile friend anywhere?”
“Yeah, I think I saw Zetsu watching Weavile cause some trouble between the group of Houndoom and Houndour.”
As Glaceon finished eating her food, she jumped in Sam’s lap as he said, “Well I guess we should go before they cause too much trouble.”
Darkrai sighed, “I’ll see you there…” as he fell back into the shadows and dashed downtown.

Sam had finally arrived downtown with Glaceon in his arms. He saw what looked like a Fire-Type attack followed by Dark- and Ice-Type attacks.

Sam then asked to Glaceon, “You circle around here in case we need to make a double attack. I’ll find Darkrai to help us alright?”
Glaceon nodded then ran around the crowd. Sam looked around at the shadows and on top of buildings. He finally saw Darkrai watching from on top of a two-story house. He then yelled to Darkrai, “Hey get down here we might need your help!”
Darkrai soared down to Sam and croaked in his low pitched voice, “Ok, this time I will.”
“Thanks, I’m going to find Zetsu. Help Glaceon stop the fighting so nothing gets too nasty.”
Darkrai once again fell into the shadows and dashed off to the area of fighting. Sam then ran off throughout the crowd to find Zetsu. He then started to think it would be easy because Zetsu, even though h is a very quiet person, is usually right in the middle of the action along with Weavile.
He then ran to the fight area. Of course he found everyone: Zetsu and

Weavile causing trouble, Glaceon and Darkrai trying to stop them, and the group of Houndour and Houndoom. He then stepped in and yelled, “Glaceon! Use your Blizzard attack!”
Then, Glaceon became calm and peaceful and closed
her eyes. After a moment of storing energy Glaceon opened her eyes and let out an ear piercing screech. Every person in the crowd and fight had paused and became silent. A big gust of snow and hail had started to storm while Sam ran over to Glaceon moments before she fainted.

As the blizzard cleared everyone could see that Weavile and the Houndour and Houndooms were frozen solid. Zetsu was shivering and walking over to Sam barely able to talk but managed to get out the words, “S-Sam…! N-next time you do t-that warn s-somebody!!”
He continued to shiver and walk as Darkrai rose from the shadows and asked, “How come you’re not cold?”
Sam chuckled as he smiled and said, “I train with Glaceon remember? I eventually got used to it.”

End

Looking good PotS. My only criticism (sp?) is the length, but we discussed that on MSN, so I hope to see a little more legthy chapters. I hope my editing helped you out a little :D. Anyways, when are you going to write Chapter 2? I would like to see how you improve.

Overall, a good story for what you got, and I truely want to read it further.

-Max Shade IV

sorry to all who wantd to read the second story
i have been grounded plus my computer was fudged up so i am writing the second AGAIN as we speak.
so giv me a day to 3 days and the second will be up.

Grounded for 4 months? -_-
I think you're allowed to update this, although I think most of your readers have left by now XD.

computer fudge yum! XD
It was a good story now i must crawl back under my brick -_-

If anyone that was a fan of this story comes by this post, I am very sorry.
School got in my way of this site and everything so I'm so sorry.
I will start on the story again but only if it's fans are willing to read it.
Post back.

Back