BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
isshu-pokemon-137.jpg

Thats my fire type

time to list the only three i dont like, and theones i love the most
dislikes: the water/fighting legend...it looks so stupid, lol
the normal/psychic legend.....i dont care for it, maybe once i see the sugi art ill like it, at least its immune to ghost types
and the fighting type with the clown nose and girder/concrete...thingys: it looks so stupid and its so slow!(at least it has huge attack)
likes: the power ranger, the eel with levitate, the zebra, the archaeopteryx, the hydra, ononokusu, the fossil turtle, zoroark, denchura, the crocodile, and the centipede. a lot of good pokemon this gen.

Haha, nice.. I find the garbage bag pokemon really bad. I don't like him one bit... What does everyone else think?

i actually like the garbage bag pokemon it looks really cool lol
at first i thought a garbage bag!!?!?!?!?
but it turned out cool
its also cool the the evo , the garbage is the arms and that the bag rips, its actually clever

IMO

Best 10 (no order):
Zekrom- The only great legend. THIS is what a legendary should look like.
Kokoromori- Cooler, cuter and quirkier than the Zubat line and in general.
Warubiaru- Badass red crocodile? What's not to like?
Marakacchi- Screw Carinivine.
Mamanbou- Screw Luvdisc.
Shibirudon- This belongs in Generation 3! Relicanth & this would be awesome diving, not Huntail.
Washibon- Cutest Pokemon in Gen 5.
Gigaiasu- A proper evolution to Graveler.
Sazando- It's a goddamned hydra.
Chillarmy- Probably second cutest in Gen 5 and of course finally succeeds where Pachirisu, Emonga and other wannabe-cute clones failed.

Runner Ups: Iwaparesu & Baffuron.

Worst 15 (not in order):
Zurzurukin- Looks like something you'd find drawn in a daycare
Genie Trio- Such a lazy job, same pose, cloud, face and they are also freaking ugly
Horse Trio- Excluding the pony which could fit in if it were a normal Poke, these look like amateur fusion sprites
Otamura- They already created Poliwag. Why did they need to make sperm with a face?
Murando- From cute to generic to WTF? Absolutely no sense of proportion.
Tsunbeaa- The standard for Pokemon has never been lower. Even worse than Murando proportion-wise. Cheap Cartoon Network crap.
Maggyo- How does a marbled ray become a flattened owl? Great concept, agonizingly bad execution.
Enbuoo- They already made the terrible Rhyperior in that position and 2 generations of Fire/Fighting starters. Stupid fire beard too.
Dotekkotsu- Didn't like Machoke, this is worse. Looks like a rapist clown.
Nageki- Dageki has grown on me because it's proportion is better and manages to look humanoid but not human. This isn't Dageki.
Shibibirasu- An egg with eyes or a melted snowman head? Even the blob Ditto looks better.
Dasutodasu- Muk was great, Swalot was lame, this is pathetic. Garbage spilling out of a bag. Seriously.
Ice Creams- Should not be Pokemon. Execution was alright, but the concept as stated should never have made it pass a fleeting thought.
Pendoraa- Ruins Futsude. Too fat. Doesn't look right. Ruined Futsude. James and the Giant Peach.
Gear line- It's not actually bad per say but it's so lazy it deserved a spot. Even Dugtrio changed expression.

Runner Ups: Darumaaka & Rankurusu's two pre-evos.

Uh mught want to watch the language. Anyways, ice cream is great as a pokemon. Whos to say what can and cant be a pokemon. We had radishes in gen1 so why not something a little sweeter? And although zekrom is the best legend imo, thats only one side of legends. There is majestic and menacing, powerful and divine, reshiram and zekrom! The genis are pretty cool to me. The bug/stl legend is amazing as well

Looks like
isshu-pokemon-134.jpg
and
isshu-pokemon-136.jpg
are some type of opposites. Wooguru (the eagle) is 100% male only, and Barujiina (the vulture) is 100% female only (unexpectedly awesome <3). Even though you can kinda see it, because heck, she's wearing an apron made out of bones. xD Wooguru REALLY should've been Fighting/Flying to make them seem more like opposites. u_u

I REALLY hope they aren't version exclusives, because I'm sure the vulture will end up being a Black only exclusive...
I always get the bad end of the stick when it comes to version exclusives. >.>

@psyburn: Nah, I'm gonna be getting White... Unless if you meant something else.... :0 But you're right about that. I wish I could get Kurumiru and of course, Gochiruzeru, but Zekrom and White Forest are just SO much better than Reshiram and Black City. :x

all i can say is bug pokemon. Srsly i can finally make a playthrough team with all bug type pokemon. They all just look so cool. Iwaperasu and Denchura are my favorite bugs of this gen. However i really like the others bug as well.
Btw does anyone think that the ghost/fire line have some extremely disturbing dex entries

whats up with the high evolution levels? you cant get a sazando untill level64, a wargle until level52(i think) and a kojondo until level 50(i think thats the level and how you spell it) i get the high stat-ed fire/bug, and seeing as how sazando is psuedo it doesnt bother me that much, but wargle and kojondo are good mons but dont deserve to have to wait so long until evolution(IMO kojondo is the better mon)

yeah, I myself am having mixed feelings about these high evolution lvls. However it was pretty easy to evolve past pokemon (Training a bagon to a salamence wasnt that bad). Now it seems to require a bit more patience which is fine. Maybe this is so we can appreciate the pre-evos more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back