BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally a female electric gym leader!! lol and ice and then dragon again for the last two leaders!?! so predictable

lol that does look a lil to humanoid, but im sure theyll figure it out

@Renjil12 - I've stayed up really late almost every night. In fact, there's been a couple of occasions where I didn't go to bed until 4am! But I'm sure you know why I've been staying up that late! :D Also, I realised I've called you "Renjil" a few times, but that's only because that's in your username. Sorry!

@psyburn - Lol don't feel awkward from your mistakes! I was even joking when I said "as long as you don't call me times***t(er)" XD. Seriously, I'm not offended by any of it! :p Just wanted you to know because it seems like you're feeling awkward about it - DON'T BE! XD ;)

@MauriiDS - I was confused by that picture at first - is that the one that resembles a power ranger?

A note is that the picture is the kamen raider(Obviously), not the pokemon; so easily it wouldn't be too humanoid probably, maybe not even at all.

Sounds very interesting.

OMG Yay Power Ranger Pokemon, I hope it had different forms, like red, blue, yellow, pink and green
@Timeshift- No problem XD, I have got used to accepting it, it was my mistake in not putitng the l in capitals

Sounds cool all of it.
Really happy with the gyms, glad electric gym is run by a girl. Knew there was an ice! I said it last night im glad im actually right. Dragon is run by iris? Makes a lot of sense but that idea was shot down the second we saw her in a tree. Bug gym did look like it was in a busy city. Bet the ground cow boy is named dusty and herds crookodiles in the desert.

Mamepato was forgotten a while ago. I liked it and i hope its final is atleast half as good as wargle.
Grd/gho robot? Great, another super strong and differentally typed ground pokemon. Guess im stuck with either it, crookodile, or molearth. Any way i still win.
The mirror sounds cool, if its anything like the other abstract pokemon this gen, ill like it. What pokemon do you think each gym leader will use as their main one (besides the first trio)? Im thinking
normal-tabunne (not really sure)
bug-(too many cool ones)a beetle?
electric-shimama (with a denchura)
ground-crookodile because they both look crazy weird in a good way.
Flying-wargle all the way
Ice-polarbear, both cool (no pun intended)
Dragon-axel the onokouso, no doubt

@Alvin and the Minezumis, if he won't post it in the next half hour. It will probably take about 9 hours for it to show up.

I still wished for the 3-evos bird line of this gen. to be based off the red cardinal, but the silhoutte looks cool, so the pokemon might be great too :D

Me too. Would have been sweet to have version exclusive bird lines that was a blue jay and a cardinal w/shiny forms that looked the opposite. However, the pokemon we have more then make up for this.
Whos mad at the majority of the revealed pokemon?

Well, it's already about 07:00:00 09/16/10 in Japan. That means it's just 1 day/17 hours left till they come out officially.

People seem to already be receiving their games. :) So we'll probably see some leaks before then.

pokexperto: 626: Buffalon. 627: Wargle Pre Evo. An eaglet covered by white down and just one feather. Normal / Flying Type. 628: Wargle.

I was worried that Wargle wouldn't have a preevo. I was lurking over at bulbagarden forums, and for a while they seemed to think Wargle didn't have a preevo. However they just mixed up their numbers (of types)

Are these vulture pokemon really not part flying? o_O I mean I know it's possible to have flightless birds (ignoring the fact that vultures/buzzards do fly) but still....it would be a shame to miss out on a Dark/Flying combination.

People over at bulbagardens seem to think it's a Spider Bug/Steel and not an Ant Bug/Steel.

Which is it? :S Can't wait to find out the answer to this mystery. I'm banking on it being an ant since we have an anteater....I could see some kind of history between the two like Seviper and Zangoose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back