BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Arrogant pose", eh? Not really sure what that means, but it's head looks vaguely like Janobii's (or however it's spelt) because there is a bit that comes off the back. It looks interesting, to say the least.

@Timeshifter

Sounds more like a reference to the movie tan anything. None of the side games explain any connection to the birds other than them being a requirement to access Lugia. It doesn't make him out to be the master of the birds. Ho-oh simply ressurected the beasts after they died. It doesn't make it the master of the beasts. Regigigas and Arceus are the only ones that can be considered "Trio Masters" because they led to the creation of the trios in the first place. Then again, Arceus is now the creator of all pokemon.

Did you put "Timeshifter" on purpose!? You think that's funny (yeah, I do too by the way XD)? Anyway, I guess you're right. I suppose what I'm trying to say is will the new event legendaries have any references to the trios (even if they're not trio masters), only due to the fact that there has been a pokemon affiliated with every trio so far, but like I said it could be anything extremely minor such as when Ho-oh revived the legendary beasts, not something as big as a "trio master" like I previously stated.

Yeah I thought that the Water/Fighting event legendary would be the fighting trio's master, or have something to do with them, good theory
Edit: lol "Timeshifter" XD

@TimeSHIFT

That was an accident. But if it humors you, then JOY! :D

@Timeshiter :p

Even then, you were right as well. They have association with each other regardless if they're masters or not. Thing is I wouldn't take bulbapedia as a primary source of info. They have a tendency to make up things as they go on, and will sometimes post news thats nothing more than an editor waxing poetic about the greatness of the franchise.

I'd be surprised (and upset) if the fairy trio got a supposed "master" as well, because those things sicken me. The thought of having a forth....oh dear god....what if VICTINI is that master!? >_<

@Maurii, where did he say that? I don't see it on his twitter?

P.s. pokexperto: 622: Robot Pokémon. Ground / Ghost Pokémon made of earth with white energy in eyes and belly. 623: Robot Pokémon. Ground/Ghost, much bigger.

Before everybody thinks a robot should be Steel, it's probably going to be Baltoy-like.. Just to say..

@psyburn - Don't worry! I honestly don't care whether it was an accident or not! :p You see, many others have made the same mistake, so I mentioned it after it happened a couple of times and since then some members *looks at ramsey1993* have deliberately put "Timeshifter" to continue with the "mistakes". I was simply wondering if you caught on and were joining in, but like I said, I really don't mind what you call me, as long as you don't call me this again:

@Timeshiter

However, I suspect that this was also a mistake. :p

On Topic: Maybe Victini really will be the one associated with the emotion fairies! Although I would also hate for that to be the case. :S This anteater sounds interesting too! And sorry if this makes me sound very dumb, but what's a "buffalon", or is it just a typo of "buffalo"?

Wait a second why is a robot Ground/Ghost, made from earth, wouldnt that be a golem instead, Oh well, the idea of it sounds cool I hope it looks cool to XD
Edit: Never mind, it could be a rusty old robot, Oh and LOL Timeshift, many people make the mistake of calling me Renjil instead of Renji, but oh well

The Gym types leaked:

SPOILERS!

- Grass/Fire/Water
- Normal
- Bug
- Electric
- Ground
- Ice
- Flying
- Dragon

The Dragon gym leader is..

Spoilers!

...Iris

Maybe that robot thing is based on that Jewish Golem myth, where you put a message in it and it comes to life.
Edit: If they are real... I knew it, I knew Iris would be a gym leader

Seriously, Iris the Dragon gym leader. Well, we'll see how that works. :S I don't know about that one.

I mixed up the gyms a little, 6th gym is Flying and 7th gym is Ice.

gymleaders.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back