PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: PM me if your still playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricPokemonMaster

Lolz :3
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Sinnoh Forgotten

sinnohmapfinalredone.png

When I saw my roots, my legacy withered in my minds eye...
Long ago, when the world was anew, five giants rose above to lead the newly born Pokémon in a world that would otherwise be overrun by chaos. Peace was the dominant force at hand, civilization became great, and brotherhood ran deep in every vein. All was perfect, that is until one of the giants disappeared, swallowed up by a sphere, darkness shooting out in tendrils, wrapping around the giant and dragging it headlong through the center. Unrest and betrayal soon consumed the land, until three distinct groups led by one or more giants battled for control. The Luminescent, headed by Cresselia would seize power from the Oblivion, dominated by Darkrai, at the Cobalt Pillars in a last ditch effort to capture the peace that they had longed for since the vanishing of Arceus. As the Luminescent army celebrated their victory the Oblivion army became as dust instantly while the third army of Reflection soldiers was never found and their leaders, Dialga and Palkia, are said to have become envious of the total power that the other sect leaders had obtained and began a civil war lost to another dimension altogether. Now we are all that is left, descendants of the Luminescent left to run the world of Sinnoh that we’ve inherited from battles waged by our forefathers.

Present Day​

Things have been different now, those days are long behind us. We are still led by Cresselia but our army has become made up of regional forces known as Pokémon Explorer Teams whose sole purpose is to protect the peace the others would covet to shatter. Each team is made up of three members specialy trained to rescue other Pokémon and defend Sinnoh from threats, ancient and modern. A recent surge in the population has suggested though that our foes from generations past have returned. We fear that even our explorer teams have not survived untouched by our foes.

Game Summary:

Based off the classic game of Clue, you will play the part of a Pokémon mystery dungeon explorer team, either Luminescent or of other origin. Both your team and the other teams within our sector are under my jurisdiction, I being your commander. Recently our base has been swallowed up in a void that has sent us into the distant past along with an Oblivion squad of dittos that have replaced one of our teams and now they are trying to undo history so as to make the Oblivion sect gain total control over the world by eliminating one of our teams that is from the past and is the squad that wiped the Oblivion leader off the map. The only catch is that no one other than the team that was there knows which team exactly is that squad. We’ve meet up with the Luminescent army in the past explaining the situation and now we have to not only determine which team are the Oblivions, but protect our existence by in turn protecting the Savior team.

How it Works:

• At the beginning of the game, after everyone wanting to play signs up (maximum 42 people), I will divide you into teams of three (one team of four is one extra player, two teams of four if there are two extra players). Team leaders will be appointed and I post the intro the next day.
• (Monday) Next we will begin the game week with a day of discussion and accusations. Also, starting week two the Oblivion Team will be able to attempt mind control and eliminate a team from the competition
• (Tuesday) Today will also be another day of discussion and if you’re lucky, you will receive a dream item. Also the results of the Oblivion Mind-Control attempt will be revealed. Finally if your role has any powers that are not activated during solo squard missions you will have to PM me what you want to do
• (Wednesday and Thursday) Then the entire team will go on a mission together. A clue will be given as to who the saviors might be in the form of a puzzle and the clue can be debated while you and the entire group act out the mission through posts, please play the part or risk modkill (actually act like your making your way through a dungeon (ex: describing your actions)). Please use the in and out of character rules when speaking at all times (see rules below). This will last another two days
• (Friday and Saturday) Now we will move onto the squad missions. These will be performed by a single team within the period of two days. Each day you will pick a mission from the mission board provided to journey to the area that the mission is at to complete a challenge/ riddle to earn a clue for your squad about who is the oblivion. Once you think you have the answer to challenge or riddle you will have your squad leader send it to me and I will inform you if you are correct. As a warning though this may only be done once per team member during the day and if it fails you will not have another chance. The forum will be frozen during this time and if you post you risk modkill
• (Sunday) When everyone returns from their mission the next day will start with discussion about who the oblivions might be and who the saviors might be. After this your team will have the option of making an accusation. (see accusation rules below) Accusations may only be made during this day. This will last one day and please follow the in and out of character rules as always.

Current Game Staff:
ElectricPokemonMaster - Host and Game Creator
Decmaster - Enforcer
Pokemon99 - Enforcer
Jayj4 - Resident Artist

Map of a Game Week (shorthand version):

• Monday: Group Discussion, Accusation Attempts (if any), and Oblivion Mind Control Attempt (Starting Week 2)
• Tuesday: Dream Items, Oblivion Attempt Results, and Solo Powers
• Wednesday and Thursday: Guild Mission (all players)
• Friday and Saturday: Solo Squad Missions
• Sunday: Group Discussion

Important Links:

Rules and Various Mechanics:​

Accusations:

Submitted by PM using the form provided below, this is a final guess at whom the Oblivion team is. This may only be made once and if you are wrong your team loses the game along with being ejected from it. The first team to have the correct accusation wins. Accusations may only be made Saturday by your squad leader and must be confirmed by one PM from each of the other people on the squad stating the same answer; otherwise the accusation will be null and void.

Accusation Form:

We would like to accuse (please list all names of the members of the accused team):
Reasons (if any, will be shown at end when the results are revealed):
Names of Teammates:

The Players and Player Types:

The Team - Our sector within the Sinnoh region, teleported back in time. They have no special powers other than the ability to make an accusation and gain other powers
The Savior Team - The explorer team that destroyed the Oblivion leader, Darkrai, in the past. If the savior team is killed by the Oblivion team, the game is lost (Won by the Oblivion team). They will know who they are and they are the exactly the same as a normal team other than that the game is lost if they are lost.
The Oblivion Team - The team of Dittos that have infiltrated our ranks and seeks to rewrite history by eliminating the Savior team thus saving their leader, Darkrai. They will also know who they are and they have the power of mind control to eliminate one team per game week on Saturday (starting second game week). If the Oblivion team is successfully accused, the game is won by the team that accused them. If two or more teams accuse them at the same time the teams share the win.
The Navigator: If you have this role you may travel to two places each day but you may only answer one riddle
The Treasure Hunter: Having this role guarantees you a dream item at some point in the game due to your abilities to seek out rare treasures lost to time
The Spy: Every Saturday the person who has this role will PM me which team they would like to spy on thus learning what clue they gained during their solo squad mission the team earned any clue at all
The Librarian: If you have this role you may get hints for up to four riddles throughout the game
The Reflections: A teams of the reflection soldiers that reappeared in the future, having nothing better to do your squad joined the explorer teams and you ironically ended up back here, if you have this role you may ask for the answer to a riddle twice during the game. You must eliminate both the oblivions and the saviors to win (you will give me the names of two teams at your accusation)
The Traitor: A member who will be forced to switch teams during round five (if they live that long). They will know whom they are and must keep this role secret. This role will only be used if there are teams of three players

Specific Game Rules:
Code:
•	All forum rules apply
•	You cannot post during a game freeze
•	Follow the in and out of character rules:
       o	If you are posting in character (actually posting like you are within the game world) please post like so by putting and In: before your message:

Ex: In: But I could’ve sworn that I saw a light in the cave ahead of us

o       If you are posting out of character (if you are talking about anything not relevant to the game or something from an outside source) please put an OoC: before your message like so:

Ex: OoC: Just got back from work, did I miss much?

•	You may communicate via PM to your squad members, but if you talk about the game with a member not in the game via PM you will be modkilled instantly, no question about it
•	When sending your accusation to me please use the form I provided (see accusation section above)
•	You cannot edit your posts, doing so once will result in a public warning, twice and your modkilled without question
•	Once you have been eliminated from the game you can no longer post within this thread until the current game is over. You may no longer talk about this game in PM with anyone or help anyone from another team that is still playing, doing so will result in modkill without warning
•	If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time you must notify me via PM and post in this thread saying you will be gone. An extended period of time is defined as a week or more.
•	Have fun and when signing up during well, sign up please enter the word pokeball for the answer to if you have read the rules or not otherwise I will simply send your PM back to you stating that you have not read the rules thoroughly 
•Also the winning team gets to pick three guys out of my trade thread (Video Game) to receive for free on a 4th gen pokemon game or older. I'll consider giving something to every participant though but I'm still on the edge about that

List of Areas and their Descriptions:

Just in case they are unreadable I have a nice list:

Amber Mines: The base of the Reflection sect, they are filled with spectacular amounts of amber because of the ancient forest that rested upon the ground where this now stands
Cobalt Pillars: The fortress of the Oblivion sect, formerly an ancient burial ground, sometimes weird things may occur without warning
Waterfall Crest: Stronghold of the Luminescent sect, a lush and beautiful landscape surrounds the sturdy compound
Forlorn Temple: A long forgotten temple to an unknown deity whose origins are unknown
The Lakes of Insight, Torment, and Solace: Each a different location within the region, these lakes are the remains of temples that have been flooded leaving little about water level
Verdance Valley: All life is said to have spread from this valley, relics found here may date back before recorded history
Forest of Life: Before the foundation of the great leaders this forest was home to many who dared not venture into the unknown abyss
Sunrise Town: A small town of pokemon that are neutral within the sects, fear is what binds the town and trust is a common between its inhabitants
Sunset Village: Abandoned many years ago, shrines litter the village that was fully devoted until an accident happened
Charcoal Mountain: Mounds of charcoal from a great fire that threatened the existence of all life have been brought here not only as a collection but a monument to all our sins, ghost pokemon are common here
Downwind Chasm: A deep gorge, it is difficult to traverse what is only made possible by the rocky columns jutting out from the walls almost resembling a great bridge
Chain Islands: A small collection of islands surrounded by a veil of fog during most of the year, traveling to these islands is treacherous because you may miss the islands entirely when venturing by boat
Land of the Forgotten: Frozen completely to the core during its creation, it is uninhabitable to most sentient beings, no further history on this location is available

Missions:
Missions will be posted on the mission board (see section below) and will follow this format:
Code:
Mission: Mission Objectives will be here
Guidelines: A basic description of what you will need to do will be in the section
Location: Where the mission will take place will be listed here
Rewards: Any rewards you will earn for completing this mission will be listed here
Pokemon You May Encounter: Various pokemon you may encounter will be listed here
Encounter Rate: How often you will encounter pokemon will be listed here

Mechanics and Challenges:

Mind Control - used by the oblivion team to attempt to eliminate one team each week starting the second week.
Mission Board - The mission board (which can be found on post 2 or 3) will have a complete listing of missions you may go on for your team missions in order to earn clues and rewards

Challenges - each mission a puzzle will be encountered which, if solved, will provide a hint at who the savior is. At each location there is one puzzle and when you send me a PM using the form provided its random chance on which riddle you will get. All of the riddles have a Pokémon as their answer and its always forth generation or older

Dream Items - Dream items are given through PMs and are to be kept secret unless you and may only be used during Sunday by PM-ing me that you would like to use it (if it is a usable item)

Tarot of History - One of the divination cards that were lost to time that shows records of all that has happened, all that will happen, and all that could happen, the trouble is figuring out which one is which, reveals who is the savior to the holder, given randomly once throughout the game to a player who isn't the savior or the oblivion teams

Hawthorn Crown – Grants the user the ability to eliminate one team from the competition without using their one accusation, can’t be found by the Oblivion Team

Divination Cards - An incomplete deck of cards hand crafted by ancient Pokémon, most of the cards left have no meaning but if found the user may protect his team from elimination for one round

Entangled Circlet - A small ring crafted of a mysterious green alloy, its bearer may use it to gain understanding of a puzzle or riddle once, cannot be found by the Oblivion Team

Cracked Stone Slab - Covered in runes long forgotten, its purpose is unclear to all but those who can decipher the runes

Modkills:

Modkills are inflicted if a player breaks forum rules during a game and becomes banned or some other infraction of the rules is made. These are you ways you can earn yourself a modkill which will eject you from the current game and ban you from the next, modkilled players may be replaced and do not affect their entire team. You will receive a public warning before you are modkilled unless you are banned.:
-Becoming banned
-Inactivity- defined as not posting for two weeks in the thread
-Breaking other rules within the specific game rules section (see above) an example of which would be posting during a game freeze

How to Join: Send the following form filled out to me during the sign-up period in a PM. In order to join you must have at least 30 posts that aren’t spam

Form to Join:
Code:
Forum Username (yes I need this because of some circumstances):
Character Name:
Top five favorite [b]basic[/b] (TCG term for that it is the first form of it ex: weedle) Pokémon (no legendarys, shinys, or fifth generation, your first one listed not chosen by anyone else is what you'll be) listed in order:
Preferred Teammates? (All three members of a team (one of which is you) must have the same entered in otherwise your team will be random like the others):
Have you read the rules? (Not a yes or no question, look carefully):

Non-Player Characters (NPC):

181.png

Commander Neon (aka me, ElectricPokemonMaster): Leader of the Southern Sinnoh Explorer Teams

483.png
484.png

Dialga and Palkia: Leaders of the Reflection Army

488.png

Cresselia: Leader of the Luminescent Army

491.png

Darkrai: Leader of the Oblivion Army

Current Teams and Players:
(Forum Username: Character Name; Pokemon)

Team Jungle:

133.png

Dark Sonic J: Ace; Eevee

147.png

Rock Wrecker: Dan; Dratini

37.png

crystaltheumbreon: Danielle; Vulpix

Moveset:
Flamethrower
Overheat
Toxic
Dig

Team Pyre:

290.png

Pokemon99: P99; Nincada

387.png

Legendhunter32: Dark; Turtwig (Nicknamed Rift)

Moveset:
Energy Ball
Crunch
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm

418.png

godzilla898: Marius; Buizel

Moveset:
Slash
Water Pulse
Rock Tomb
Ice Beam

Team Abyss:

261.png

BroKenICE: Chill; Poochyena

Moveset:
Ice Fang
Crunch
Howl
Iron Tail

116.png

Decmaster: Dec; Horsea

341.png

HypnoticLuxray: Ryan; Corphish

Moveset:
Crabhammer
Night Slash
Blizzard
Guillotine

Team Sparks:

371.png

Jayj4: JJ; Bagon

179.png

DarkraiK.O: JJ98; Mareep

158.png

Grizzly: Jackal; Totodile

Moveset:
Ice Punch
Shadow Claw
Dragon Dance
Aqua Jet

Team Mystic:

459.png

Netherwing: Whispeon; Snover

Moveset:
Icy Wind
Ingrain
Razor Leaf
Ice Shard

206.png

catutie: catutie; Dunsparce

Moveset:
Rage
Rollout
Glare
Screech

Team Smashers:
246.png

Mlouden03: Gaius; Larvitar

335.png

Dark0Garchomp: Dark; Zangoose

120.png

Ice_Master: Serenity; Staryu

Moveset:
Power Gem
Bubble Beam
Ice Beam
Twister

Team Ultra:
235.png

Gleafeon: Gleafert; Smeargle

359.png

Umbreon/Espeon: Jay; Absol

Moveset:
Dark Pulse
Shadow Ball
Double Team
Flamethrower

361.png

LillipupFTW: SnowyPup; Snorunt

From this point on you will just be pinned on to a team of two if you sign up :)

Game Banners: (Free for game player use but give credit to creator (listed by each banner))
Banners: - Banners are free for game members and staff to use but give credit like so: Credit to EPM/ Decmaster (depends on which banner as to which name) Without Spaces for the ASF Game Banner

pmgbannerfinalv3.png

Code:
Made By EPM
Normal Image:
[img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8268/pmgbannerfinalv3.png[/img]

Image and Link to the Game:
[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8268/pmgbannerfinalv3.png[/img][/url]

sinnohrpggame1banner2.png

Code:
Made By EPM
Normal Image:
[img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4411/sinnohrpggame1banner2.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4411/sinnohrpggame1banner2.png[/img][/url]

sinnohrpggamebannnergam.png

Code:
Made By EPM
Normal Image:
[img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/848/sinnohrpggamebannnergam.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/848/sinnohrpggamebannnergam.png[/img][/url]

5604138201_129f5c02f3.jpg

Code:
Made By Decmaster
Normal Image:
[img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5141/5604138201_129f5c02f3.jpg[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172][img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5141/5604138201_129f5c02f3.jpg[/img][/url]

rpggame1banner4.png

Code:
Made By EPM
Normal Image:
[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5065/rpggame1banner4.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5065/rpggame1banner4.png[/img][/url]

rpggame1banner5.png

Code:
Made By EPM
Normal Image:
[img]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3438/rpggame1banner5.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3438/rpggame1banner5.png[/img][/url]

Personal Banners! (A big thanks to Jayj4 for all of these, GIVE CREDIT, THEY'RE AWESOME!)
All of these were made by Jayj4 :D

My banner (EPM):

zxvtx.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/zxvtx.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/zxvtx.png[/img][/url]

Pokemon99:

5p4cwi.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/5p4cwi.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/5p4cwi.png[/img][/url]

Legendhunter32:

t5q88i.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/t5q88i.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/t5q88i.png[/img][/url]

Umbreon/ Espeon:

ri8zmu.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/ri8zmu.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/ri8zmu.png[/img][/url]

DarkraiK.O:

2euqyvo.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2euqyvo.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2euqyvo.png[/img][/url]

Gleafeon:

2j4om5z.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2j4om5z.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2j4om5z.png[/img][/url]

Catutie:

iyhohw.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/iyhohw.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/iyhohw.png[/img][/url]

Dark Sonic J:

2u6ml2q.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2u6ml2q.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2u6ml2q.png[/img][/url]

BrOken ICE:

34o7fbm.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/34o7fbm.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/34o7fbm.png[/img][/url]

Mlouden03:

abtrwn.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/abtrwn.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/abtrwn.png[/img][/url]

Decmaster:

348ohhy.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/348ohhy.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/348ohhy.png[/img][/url]

Rock Wrecker:

2j2cfgg.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2j2cfgg.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2j2cfgg.png[/img][/url]

Dark0Garchomp:

2uz9k0l.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2uz9k0l.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2uz9k0l.png[/img][/url]

HypnoticLuxray:

98zfcm.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/98zfcm.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/98zfcm.png[/img][/url]

Netherwing:

2qkqqkh.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2qkqqkh.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2qkqqkh.png[/img][/url]

crystaltheumbreon:

106kdgh.png

Code:
Normal Image:
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/106kdgh.png[/img]

[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172&pid=1888597#pid1888597][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/106kdgh.png[/img][/url]

If you have any questions feel free to ask them below otherwise you may discuss​
Credit to Bulbapedia for the unedited version of the map of Sinnoh and credit to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/ for the pokemon sprites

Mission Board!

~The Mission Board!~
Missions will be posted here on the mission board will follow this format:
Code:
Mission: Mission Objectives will be here
Guidelines: A basic description of what you will need to do will be in the section
Location: Where the mission will take place will be listed here
Rewards: Any rewards you will earn for completing this mission will be listed here
Pokemon You May Encounter: Various pokemon you may encounter will be listed here
Encounter Rate: How often you will encounter pokemon on your mission will be listed here

Guild Missions!:
Any and all full guild missions for the week will be posted here

ElectricPokemonMaster said:
In: Awaking from his potato-y slumber, Commander Neon gathers all of the guild members to go on their guild mission.

Out: Here's the mission:

Mission: Activate the base's power!
Guidelines: Our base lost power during the night from a thunderstorm so now we must find the generators hidden within the area surrounding the base
Rewards: Explorer Bags and Badges
Pokemon You May Encounter: Magikarp, Nuzzleaf, Seedot
Encounter Rate: Medium

I'll correct my spelling when I get home from school :p

After everyone reads the mission description the entire guild files outside to view a small pond and a series of caves two stories below them

Team Missions!:
Any current missions you may undertake for you weekly team mission will be posted here. When the squad mission day rolls around please pick a mission from here and PM me the one you would like to do. When you pick a mission you will receive a a riddle and you will have three chances per team to solve it within the team missions day. If you solve it you will receive a hint as to whom the Oblivions are. Also you will have a 50% chance of completing you mission and receiving a bonus item!

Mission: Find the lost Sentret!
Rewards: Azure Loop - Immunity, works 10% of the time

Mission: Find the lost keystone!
Rewards: Silver Trumpet - if the correct code is imputed into it it will reveal an innocent team but it only works once and the code is done by entering in the letters A-D in a specific order

Mission: Eliminate the Oblivion outpost!
Rewards: Onyx Telescope - 10% Chance of working, you get to see the first ten words of a riddle for an area

Announcement Board!

~Announcement Board!~
Any and all announcements from the game will be posted here

Game Start!:
Game START!

And the game has begun! (all roles will be sent out shortly)

Darkness. Throbbing pain and darkness. Screams still echoing through your body as if they were coming from the marrow of your bones. The only thing you can remember is falling through a void and the words "Oh such great luck! Fate is a wonderful thing, a wonderful thing indeed! Our redemption has finally come! All our past victories and achievements could have never added up to what is within our grasp now! Then screaming, the horrible screaming. Then darkness. A breeze touches your body, rousing you only briefly to that night has fallen and you are in what seems to be your old base. Then you slowly drift back into the deep slumber, pain shooting through every part of your body.

When you finally come to you see that you are in your team room with a note next to your bed reading,"I am the first, unrecognizable, but ahead of all. I am a companion and you are my trainer." Realizing that its one of the Commander's riddles you drift back into a prolonged sleep.

Welcome to the game! Today and tomorrow will be practice days to get used to playing and to ask any questions you might have. You have today and tomorrow to answer the riddle and please use the in and out of character rules from now on (If your only posting in character you don't have to put In: in front of your message) :D

Rooms List:
Lol, I feel great. I gave team two the name of the savior team in the original copy of this game XD (We are playing a completely revised versino because I hated that version with a passion). Oh well, that version was cruddy anyhow (I decided to mess with the story in that one) and the savior team is different now

Edit: Rooms list: (the base is entirely underground like in a normal PMD game)

Your teams sleeping quarters
Other teams sleeping quarters
Mess Hall
Game Room (Has a pool, a soccer field, etc.. basically any outdoor sporting toy or game, its pretty huge)
Kitchen
Lounge
If you think of any more rooms I should add let me know

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Join Now! Game Starts Monday!

Bump! Were at 9 people signed up right now and if we get to 14 then there will be teams of two :D Join now to join in the adventure :p

Bump! Come on, let's get some more sign-ups! There's lots of space!

Bump! I've added in game banners with codes for game players to use (give credit though). Also there's plenty of space but that may not last long so join now!

If you could maybe add me to all the Pokemon walking through the portal I would use it.

Rock Wrecker said:
If you could maybe add me to all the Pokemon walking through the portal I would use it.

Dec, you wanna do this since its your banner? Also what program are you using?

Bump! We need two more people to have teams of two so join now! Also Dec you need to vote in mafia also check out the question above! :D

Bump! Join now people! Anyone after this will be added to a teams of two to make a team of three! Join now and join in the adventure! :D

Here's the updated banner!

5604138201_129f5c02f3.jpg

Code:
[url=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95172][img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5141/5604138201_129f5c02f3.jpg[/img][/url]
Image and link

Code:
[img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5141/5604138201_129f5c02f3.jpg[/img]

Bump! The game will begin tomorrow so join now! Also a HUGE Thanks to Jayj4 for the awesome banners he made (see personal banners section in first post) :D

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Last Chance to Join! Game Starts Monday!

Here ya go Mlouden03 ;)
EPM told me to post the banners here, so I will edit as I go along.
abtrwn.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/abtrwn.png

EDIT:
Here ya go Decmaster:
348ohhy.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/348ohhy.png

EDIT 2:
Here ya go Rock Wrecker:
2j2cfgg.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/2j2cfgg.png

EDIT 3:
Here ya go Dark0Garchomp ;)
2uz9k0l.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/2uz9k0l.png

RE: PokeClue: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Last Chance to Join! Game Starts Monday!

Man, these get better and better as you go on. Keep up the good work :D I'll add these to the main post soon :)

cant WAIT to start playing:):p

Here is HypnoticLuxray's
98zfcm.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/98zfcm.png
EDIT:
Here ya go Netherwing ;)
2qkqqkh.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/2qkqqkh.png

EDIT2:
Here ya go crystaltheumbreon
106kdgh.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/106kdgh.png

EPM, no problemo ;), yah I'm gonna have one for myself :D

Glad you liked it EPM lol, tbh, I didn't think anyone would like em.... so I thought all the time I put into them would be wasted....
Thanks though :D
I will edit the last one as I finish it :)

Nicely done, all of them :D I've updated the front page with the entire collection (minus yours Jay). I'll be adding the teams pretty soon

Can I be a Lillipup, or do I have to sign up and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back