PokeBeach's September 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

JumpluffTCG

Aspiring Trainer
Round 7

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-1 @Shikageru
We both agree these were some of the worst games we've ever played, all 3 games. The games were literally just one of us bricking super hard and being rolled over, and I'm sorry for these awful games. Good luck with all your future endeavors, and I hope to some day play real games with you in the future! (cuz I don't know about you, but I'm not satisfied with this set >:|)

xavbro

Aspiring Trainer
I can confirm that I conceded the match to @thembert. Things got super crazy these last couple of days. Didn't want to make them wait it out. Thanks for trying to work things out though!

geekasaur14

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@geekasaur14 beats @K_la 2-0 (and managed to report in the wrong thread—whoops).

Great games! I had a lot of fun playing you and wish you the best of luck in future tournaments.

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Here are the Top 8 pairings (see https://challonge.com/SeptCup2018_top ):

W48hgeW.png

Round 1, you have up to 3 days to complete your matches. And in Top Cut you're always free to play ahead if your opponent is ready!

CaptianTemmo

Extra Thicc~
Making sure you know I resubscribed for the bonus items for monthly instead of weekly saying this du to my emblem doesn’t have the advanced member for some reason