Pokebeach's Second Computer Game Battle Royal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia123

Pokebeach's Second Computer Game Battle Royal

Welcome! Do you want to be the very best like no one ever was? Well too bad because its computer game marathon time!

There are only 12 signups up for grabs. It's first-come-first-serve, so be quick if you want to participate.

There will be no teams. Once the game starts, you're on your own, and competing against each other.

There may be twists where teamwork is required, but I cannot guarantee anything.

Here's what happens: as soon as the round starts, I will post the name of the computer game that will be played for this round, and the task that involves the computer game. Each player must then carry out the task.

There are two types of tasks, but there is only one task given in each round. A Speed Task is signalled by a blue colour. This task is where each player must fulfill the task before everybody else can. The last person to fulfill the task is eliminated. A Skill Task is signalled by a red colour. This task is where each player must have the a highest amount of points/other. The person who has the least amount of points/other is eliminated.

To prove that you have fulfilled the task, you must PM a screenshot of your achievement to me. I can check if you've taken the screenshot from the internet, so don't cheat. Doing so results in an automatic elimination.

Only one person is eliminated each round. Once the Battle Royale gets down to the final three, there will be one last task. Therefore a final two does not exist. Once you're eliminated, you're eliminated.

There is no way to get back into the game.

This is the marathon version which means that I will be using multiple games per round.

SIGNUPS:

Close when we get 12 people.

1. 7.
2. 8.
3. 9.
4. 10.
5. 11.
6. 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back