PokeBeach's November 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Who else got wrongfully penalized this round?
I delivered my decklist and there is WAY to many penalties than usual.
It is always possible that I made a mistake, and I will be happy to rectify it.

I manually went through well over 150 messages yesterday due to all of the confusion from Daylight Savings. I also did a browser-based find, on the most recent six pages of messages on my inbox, for each of the people on the penalty list.

Please send a quick response to your original decklist submission. When I receive that, I will verify everything and undo all penalties.

Again, I apologize to you and any one else in this situation. I tried my utmost to ensure nothing feel through the cracks, but mistakes happen. I will fix them.

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
Anselmsim won 2-1 vs @KK-Swizzle

Very very close game. Looks like our decks proved to be a tricky matchup for each other to navigate :confused:

Best of luck in your upcoming rounds! :)

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Anselmsim won 2-1 vs @KK-Swizzle

Very very close game. Looks like our decks proved to be a tricky matchup for each other to navigate :confused:

Best of luck in your upcoming rounds! :)

Dude, yeah, that was nuts, came down to the last turn, card in your deck, and 10 damage, so intense! Thanks for being a good sport and worthy opponent

bidou

Aspiring Trainer
@bidou wins 2-1 over @PokemonProGX

It was a pleasure to meet you mate. These 3 games were very fun to play !
Good luck to you for the remaining rounds, and do not hesitate to come back to me online anytime :)

Edit : 2-1, sorry for that mistake... of course you won the first game ;)