PokeBeach's November 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

PurgeEmoji123

Aspiring Trainer
Are You a PokeBeach Premium member?- NO

What is Your PTCGO Screen name?- SamuelAwess

Did You play in Last month's Tournament?- No

If allowed to play do you promise to make atleast three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PDT 10/24/18?- Yes

PurgeEmoji123

Aspiring Trainer
Are You a PokeBeach Premium member?- NO

What Time Zone do you live in?- EST

What is Your PTCGO Screen name?- SamuelAwess

Did You play in Last month's Tournament?- No

If allowed to play do you promise to make atleast three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PDT 10/24/18?- Yes

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
I'm so confused. Did this game happen? Or not?
Yes, it did. I should've specified this part about our match when I talked to you about this, I apologize. We did end up playing our match, and as you can see in the conversation between me and my opponent, one of the last posts of the conversation, he said he was still able to play our match despite the time situation. I wanted to tell you this earlier when I had my break at work at around 1 to 2pm in my time, but when I was trying to look for my post about my round 1 results in the News Thread, none of the posts from the News Thread loaded at all at the time, so I couldn't really confirm any details or specifically tell you where or which page my round 1 results were at the time.

Shikageru

Aspiring Trainer
Round 2:
@Shikageru wins 2-0 vs @DeadlyBee111

Good games, bro. That block with the GX was a surprise as no one's been playing it. Nice! I like the deck and look forward to seeing where you go in the future. Good luck!