PokeBeach's March 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Arrpay
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT London
Did you play in February’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? TigerZord14
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT-5
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with) SamuelAwess
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Pacific
Did you play in February’s tournament?No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!)Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES!
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? tdstierheim
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in February’s tournament? NO
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) YES

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? MHALL1207
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)CST
Did you play in February’s tournament? YES
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!)YES

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?No
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with? m3w0921
What time zone do you live in? Central standard (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST Chicago
Did you play in February’s tournament?No

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? lukkul
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT-10
Did you play in February’s tournament? NO
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) YES

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? jakefluffy
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) AWST
Did you play in February’s tournament? Yes! And I had a blast!
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Absolutely!

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?

Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?

Standard208

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)

CST

Did you play in February’s tournament?

Yes

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!)

Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? tcane2
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) pst
Did you play in February’s tournament? yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?

Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?

Xabalanque
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST

Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!)

Yes

Central European TimeAre you a PokeBeach premium member?
No
Bergteor
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
Central European Time (CET)
No
Yes

(I think I'm late but it can't hurt to throw this in just in case)

What is your PTCGO screen name? Stark-Maximum
What time zone do you live in? EST -5
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? Yes I will do my best to interact more!

Anybody have any ideas on how to get a good start on competitive ptcg? I want to try tournaments but I don't really have the cards to make a good deck... Help?

Anybody have any ideas on how to get a good start on competitive ptcg? I want to try tournaments but I don't really have the cards to make a good deck... Help?

Wrong place for this. Try reading articles on the site, youtube or the forums here

(I think I'm late but it can't hurt to throw this in just in case)

What is your PTCGO screen name? Stark-Maximum
What time zone do you live in? EST -5
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 3/24/18? Yes I will do my best to interact more!
You're a premium member, you get priority :)

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? androsidy
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) gmt london

Final list. Posting requirements were relaxed this month but basically all of you nailed it anyway. Only three of you missed your posting quota and that is the only reason I denied entry. A couple of you said you were on the overflow list last month, but there was no overflow list last month. Didn't affect your signups because you were all early enough to get a spot anyway.

Premium competitors:

@Robert Fuchs
@Gengar master
@Ecourts
@jbcheshire
@John Creagh
@JGB146
@dmode15
@F4H_Jay
@astro_gnat
@RisingRaichuu
@Julio Penaloza
@Jswoop22
@doubleb036
@Caban S
@MultX
@Arneboy11
@Pokemaster26
@Nirvandalo
@Grimlaw
@MoFoTY86
@Kassandra
@shadyyeezy
@TheKangaskhanKid
@leve101
@Trixss
@KK-Swizzle
@Holden Sheeks
@Pengwin
@Serperior
@Danglesmcjangles
@Jaypenny777
@henryhoover
@SquirtleRules
@TheCraftyScot
@Tarin Stierheim
@Jacob Marshall
@Standard208
@woahaustin
@CESit
@Stark Maximum

Competitors:

@CheEmmanuel
@Mr. Mirek
@masterman918
@YuriGirl
@megaboy335
@GamePhoenix
@RoboSensei
@Fou-Link
@Shfinx
@rainyman123
@Wanderer
@ShinyZard
@Frankie Torres
@theprp30
@Victory Victini
@Missingno650
@sw_bionic
@vnguyen188
@uncleyuri
@Salshred
@Andrewninja4
@Rogion3ub
@Yangbueno
@ReapersFuryX
@CaptZero
@Mega Mewtwo
@BobMapplethorpe
@PixDixFix
@copperdude
@Charjabus
@that_one_venasaur
@semurphy444
@BenEllingson
@mordacazir
@Skylite
@OmegaBatman
@Calcab
@Pauk214
@Ecko9i6
@gumball51321
@Alexander Forcione
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@pine_ddog
@The Golden Mewtwo
@Grimxcore
@DeadlyBee111
@November
@THB
@SeeFattyRun
@Medi
@masterofmew
@Kakarot720
@Icrux
@BawbGuy
@Christopher Shehan
@Jonathan Toomer

Overflow:

@SkyHawk0
@Anonymous...
@Aglaze1796
@Vysox
@Gaston Germek
@FacepalmMaster
@Charizard660
@Angel Duran
@Victor Freitas
@Kapu Riki
@MrFreezeMiser
@Sup3rTaco
@An Ly
@austincredible76
@typhlo93
@Sethy79
@JAlexanderL
@lukas2aces
@EpicSaxGuy
@sniperunit23
@TheJollyFlyingMan
@Jacob Parr
@TigerZord14
@SamDman221
@MHALL1207
@M1cha3l
@lukkul
@Kaktus_Tequila
@Androsidy

Total signups: 125

If you are on the overflow list, you will not be playing in this tournament; however, you can mention this in your April signup post and you will be guaranteed a spot in April's tournament.

I am sorry for this delay. I fell asleep in the middle of doing this, lol. Round one should be up in 20-30 minutes.

Back