Event PokeBeach's July 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? smiland0711
  • What time zone do you live in? est florida
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? no
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? i will getting back into Pokemon

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?TreiNization
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)PST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament?Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?No
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)Yes I really will this month :)

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Androsidy
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Gmt /UTC+1
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? No
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/a
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?PokeMasterAmitO
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+2
  • Good Luck All!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? NightVengeance
  • What time zone do you live in? GMT -03:00 (Brasília, Brazil)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? GenCario18
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern Daylight Time EDT-4 UTC/GMT
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? no
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? no
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) but of course :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? FlavioSC
  • What time zone do you live in? GMT -03:00 (Brasília, Brazil)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? Yes, I do.

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? danjack08
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in June’s tournament? Yes
If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? eyeoncomputers
  • What time zone do you live in? GMT -07:00 (PST)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? someweirdpokemo
  • What time zone do you live in? EST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? for sure!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? skullforlife86
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes I do

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? liz204
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) UTC +8 (will commit to schedule)

A new story has just been posted to PokéBeach's front page:
Posts you make after this point will immediately appear on the front page and vice versa. Discuss!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name Kello2000
  • What time zone do you live in? Eastern
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? No
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? I would love to play more

Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know me, I am PMJ. This is my ninth time at bat for these tournaments and they get better and better all the time, thanks largely in part to suggestions I've received from you, the players. I'm always open to new ideas on how to make these tournaments better (besides "increase the cap" because I ask for that all the time), so drop me a line any time.

Here is the first signup list.

Premium competitors:
  1. morpheus
  2. Ecourts
  3. Snibachi
  4. Wario3
  5. MoFoTY86 (Twitchy05)
  6. olivasds
  7. jpkemperor
  8. ozzie347
  9. Arneboy11
  10. BKRapper
  11. Seng vang (Svang20)
  12. F4H_Jay (DariooJay)
  13. austincredible76 (Austincrediblle)
  14. My Little Keldeo (KeldeoDash)
  15. Nobodyshero2727
  16. Trixss
  17. Tangelatwist
  18. Hansel (rhodan818)
  19. stevexue (hikari12345123)
  20. Coolpilot
  21. Jaypenny777
  22. tsefood
  23. Derek2727
  24. Ilir Nikqi (ilirsophie)
  25. Dooley Noted (DooleyNoted)
  26. jbcheshire (macboy02)
  27. Dadoum (bilLkarkariy)
  28. Serperior (EspeonROX)
  29. killrnite
  30. Craig Collier (Ninjafrog7)
  31. Gengar master (Gengar-101)
  32. nicky689
  33. Teenyvictini (Littlemeowth)
  34. GhostXEmpire
  35. Sean Timmons (TreiNization)
  36. danjack08
  37. Stefen Brink (skullforlife86)
  38. kilamon (liz204)

June overflow competitors:
  1. DashKing
  2. WastedSkyPirate
  3. Starrydash (Radlynn)
  4. WaMike (mikecase00)
  5. Christian Ellingstad (Zomanga)
  6. Calcab (Gabe014)
  7. Androsidy

Competitors:

1. theprp30
  2. Mr. Mirek (mrmirek00)
  3. Slurma
  4. Victory Victini (FrokieFro)
  5. TotoBoss (Blibbloe)
  6. TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee)
  7. Djndfjnd (aksjdjhfjkdf)
  8. Jonnysniper (xjonnysniperx)
  9. vngyuen188
  10. MetaCall (ADVGYM)
  11. lukas2aces
  12. InfiniteGoten (Boredmiku)
  13. musicismyalibi (musicismyalibi_)
  14. Yddeon (YddeonVGC)
  15. Sethy79
  16. Crizor (BandedCrizor)
  17. josie0001
  18. Zellio12
  19. blueduckgolduck
  20. MaybeitsMetagross (MaybeitsMegaman)
  21. shawn anderson (Enoch33rd)
  22. SzymonPrzybyl
  23. Greninja13 (MinunPlusle13)
  24. Typhlosion17 (megaampharoas)
  25. Garden City Pokemon (Ptown511)
  26. uncleyuri
  27. Hiker Tony (Tony_bobs)
  28. Rindon
  29. Sarakazi
  30. acerizzo13
  31. OmniPoke (Teamomnipoke)
  32. Kevin Mancilla (KrapuloZo)
  33. Neurowolf (Lucario4u2)
  34. crystal_pidgeot (VaporeonXero)
  35. Gible06 (Pokemon10580089)
  36. Chocoballss (chocoballzz)
  37. Xerneos (Sqg731)
  38. MagelinC
  39. Tropical Peaches (Jynxedorange)
  40. brahminsteak
  41. Sephiroth120898
  42. CESit (Xabalanque)
  43. Kirby
  44. Omarphylax
  45. Zeno (zeno10200)
  46. Vivek (vivek8086)
  47. dingolavista
  48. xavier1102 (xavierissavage)
  49. Moist Socks (ReallyWetWaffle)
  50. TigerZord14
  51. Pokeprinxe (Shobbzane)

Overflow:
  1. Thomas De Sloover (Thundurusje)
  2. Crux (Cruxium)
  3. Zeatap
  4. Jonadam (Starsalign)
  5. ztstephenson (Hallucinate)
  6. ShinyZard (KantoTrainer989)
  7. Sammy Silva (ElChef361)
  8. LugiaEndsAll
  9. Nano_op12 (holycowcgmmgc12)
  10. that_one_venasaur (thatonevenusaur)
  11. marche radiuju (useexplode)
  12. basilisx
  13. Marowhacker (jammingmeme)
  14. Nayla (NAYLASAURUS)
  15. Grey Matter (WhiteSkullCandy)
  16. Kasdeyaz
  17. Supergingerkid
  18. Clutta
  19. normanc (TheCrusader4)
  20. Sushi_Trash (F_Yourself)
  21. Mrzeldaootfan
  22. falzarpmu
  23. cre7azn
  24. Shanisse Chan (cshan1130)
  25. Xcelebi21 (Xcelebi2121)
  26. smiland0711
  27. pokeAMIT (PokeMasterAmitO)
  28. Fábio de Souza Carvalho (NightVengeance)
  29. Gen Cario (GenCario18)
  30. Flávio de Souza Carvalho (FlavioSC)
  31. eyeoncomputers
  32. Jadethepokemontrainer (someweirdpokemo)
  33. pkmnmike_2000 (Kello2000)

Total players: 129 (lol)

If you are not on this list, but you posted in the thread, you are a promise breaker :(

Continue to sign up.

If you are on the overflow list, you still have time to guarantee yourself a spot in the tournament if you purchase a subscription and inform me about it before signups end. If you'd rather not, you will be given priority registration for August's tournament. All you have to do is either mention it in your signup post (for August) or just hope that I notice your name and add you there myself.

In the meantime, please make sure I've recorded your information accurately. If you want to send me your deck list now, that's fine, but if you're kinda towards the bottom of the competitors list, I'd hold off until you know for sure you're in. You have plenty of time to submit, so there's no rush. I'll be going over all this information again in the pairings thread once the tournament begins.

Signups end tomorrow at 11:59 PM EDT, and round one starts promptly after that. If you have any questions, send me a PM or just post in the thread.

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Twixz
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? I did not in June
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will!!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? MPAplaysPKMN
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?

Last edited:
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? DaBalla07
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? NO

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Ecko9i6
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST Pacific Standard
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I just joined the community and plan to be a part of it :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Trainernaru4159
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT 4
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Nope ! Would love to Join this one
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Nope, but i roam !
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) sure !

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Mr_Rubin
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) yes

Back