Finished PokeBeach's First Computer Game Battle Royale - Cobalt Phoenix Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ROUND 1 - PokeBeach's First Computer Game Battle Royale

Keeper of Night said:
I will be surprised if anybody beats my score (or maybe I just have a false sense of security), but I have a feeling the pill I took will do something terrible to me. Let's see how it goes...

Which one did you take? :O

Also I thought deadline was like an hour and a half ago :|

Blue. My favorite color, so it can't be that bad? Right? ...Right?

OMG I chose the blue pill as well! <3

20 minutes to go

looks like this round will wipe out the inactives

Celever said:
OMG I chose the blue pill as well! <3

So I can't hope for your demise without hoping for my own as well? Well, gg.

TIMES UP!

GAME FREEZE - NOBODY CAN POST UNTIL THE RESULTS ARE UP

Ah, Monkey Kick Off. A simple game with a simple task: to obtain the furthest distance. And, for most of you, you were patient and managed to reach scores of 5000 and above. I thought that was impressive. However, one individual fell into the trap of impatience, and hurriedly PMed me his score within half an hour of the task set. That individual may rue his mistake.

The Results:

-- PMJ ∞
1. Keeper of Night - 5602
-- Eagle4 - 5375
2. Cobalt Phoenix - 5359
3. Professor Palutena - 5169
4. Celever - 5075
5. Wandering Wolf - 5001
6. DevinTheWelf - 4993
7. Scorched Feathers - 4663
8. Spartan Sceptile - 4414

Sorry Sceptile, you're - wait? huh? Oh yes, the pills! That certainly through a spanner in the works...
The pills had a simple function and that was to either help or hinder you. Most of you opted for the blue pill, and were faced with a reduction of 300 metres. Those who went for the red had their distance increase by 300 metres instead. Well then, let's see the FINAL RESULTS:

-- PMJ ∞
-- Eagle4 - 5375
1. Keeper of Night (5302)
2. Cobalt Phoenix (5059)
3. Wandering Wolf (5001)

4. DevinTheWelf (4993)
5. Scorched Feathers (4963)
6. Professor Palutena (4869)
7. Celever (4775)
8. Spartan Sceptile (4114) - ELIMINATED

Oh, so nothing changed. And it goes without saying that:

TokyoToots - ELIMINATED
grantm1999 - ELIMINATED
sillykyle - ELIMINATED
Cypher333 - ELIMINATED

You guys can talk now. Discuss the strategies you used (if you used any), whether you like this challenge, how awesome Eagle4 is or what you think the next task will be. The next round will be posted in an hour's time.

Yay me for winning.
Boo PMJ for getting higher than me still.

RE: ROUND 1 RESULTS - PokeBeach's First Computer Game Battle Royale

Lol wtf I literally kicked the ball like 20 times total and then spent more time obsessing over the pills, which I get wrong, anyway. Nice to go through, I guess! :p

PRAISE THE BASED PILLS
Now to wait and see what the next round is...

Inb4 next challenge is a Speed Challenge and I can't win because of my fishing trip.

Scorched Feathers said:
PRAISE THE BASED PILLS
Now to wait and see what the next round is...

Good for you. I'm going to sleep though, so goodnight everyone!

Also this next challenge is going to be a race. Almsot 24 hour penalty... Wooh...

Glad I didn't pick a pill, I would have picked blue if I did.

>Patience
Um...yeah! I totally didn't get this score within 10 minutes and was worrying about which pill to grab, which ate up the majority of my time... *heh heh*
Good luck to the competitors for the next round ^^'

Round 2

[align=center]
reimagine.gif

Game: REIMAGINE :THE GAME:
[/align]
Task: Complete the game!
link

Round 2 introduces the first Speed Task, where opponents race against each other to complete the task. But this is less of a sprint and more of a marathon as the game takes some time to beat (though only an hour if you're really going for it). I chose this game because I'm pretty sure you've never heard of it, plus it's entertaining to the extreme. Once completed, do the same as last round and PM me the screenshot. Your time will be the exact moment the screenshot is sent to me.

Now, I am aware that this task may take some time to complete. Therefore, there is still a deadline. If you don't think you can manage reaching the deadline, PM me a screenshot of how far you have got before the deadline. This can count and may knock out other opponents if you have got further than them. Sending the screenshot after the deadline will not count and you will be eliminated.

This is a Speed Task, and so you are racing against each other rather than trying to beat each other with the highest score.

Deadline is 26th April 2014, 22:00 (GMT).
There will be no extensions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiefschlag_Gen4.png

Now here comes the sucker punch. Getting a good placing on the previous round DOES matter. Keeper of Night gets a 3 hour reduction on his time, Cobalt Phoenix gets 2 hours and Wandering Wolf gets 1. Take advantage of this!

RE: ROUND 2 - PokeBeach's First Computer Game Battle Royale

Gg, I didn't think anyone would be able to get near 5000 but I guess I was wrong.

RE: ROUND 2 - PokeBeach's First Computer Game Battle Royale

I've actually played this game before, very VERY good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back