PokeBeach's April 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

@D2B2WIN1 VS @Wil Yates

D2B2WIN1 won 2-1.

Great games. Those were hard fought matches and I wish you the best in future competitions.

Thank you PMJ for organizing the tournament and TCGPlayer.com for sponsoring this event. I look forward to doing this again when Guardians Rising is legal.

Won against @Serperior 2-0.

Sad the game had to end the way it did.

It would be entertaining matches.

Good luck for the next tournament.

Your resistance is determined by how well your opponents do. The better they do, the better your resistance. You had a bye in one round, which has completely trashed your resistance - look how low it is compared to others with a similar record.

While it's possible you'll still make top 8, I wouldn't get my hopes up until the tournament is actually over. As your opponents' scores change as more matches are entered in, so will yours.

The buchholz score is what breaks the tie between people with the same regular score, right? That's why I'm in 6th compared to the people in 2nd-5th, correct?

Ps - I see that you play smash in Rochester. I used to go there. I TO the scene in my area now.

The buchholz score is what breaks the tie between people with the same regular score, right? That's why I'm in 6th compared to the people in 2nd-5th, correct?

Yes. That's your resistance.

Ps - I see that you play smash in Rochester. I used to go there. I TO the scene in my area now.

I don't know what made you think this, but you are mistaken. I have never set foot in any town called Rochester in my life.

Back