Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Dead thread is dead]

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 6 ends September 4] {TDL on staff}

First entry:

Man in Water: "Help! I can't swim!"
Man on Fire: "Yeah? Well, I'm allergic to fire, who do you think is more pissed?"

Second Entry:

Chuck: "... Where the heck are the Whirl Islands!!??"

Third Entry:

Army of Croagunks: "Yeah!! We're storming the beaches of Pastoria!"
Toxicroak: "Excuse, me, Deoxys. Who is in charge of this town?"
Deoxys: "That Snorchu and Dark Lucario."
Toxicroak: "Did that Snorchu just fall off of that building?"

Fourth Entry:
Dark Lucario: "Thanks so much for letting me help with the Sprite Image Caption Contest, Snorchu."
Snorchu: "No problem, but you still have to pass the initiation. 1000 Poison Jabs by 36 Croagunks and 1 Toxicroak."

Fifth Entry:
Bellsprouts: "Yess, our Munchlax bait is working perfectly. Now, we shall feast on the Taillows!"

Sixth Entry:
Shaymin: "Come Carnivines! I will liberate you from your solemn days of living in the Great Marsh!!"
First Carnivine: "What did that thing say?"
Second Carnivine: "I don't know man, but he looks pretty tasty."

Seventh Entry:
Raikou: "Yeah, me and my buddies here would like to live Pastoria, this place is too freaky and messed up for us."
Blastoise: "Sure, just let me get you on your boat." *Turns around and sees the boat leaving.*
Flareon: "IS THAT OUR BOAT!!??"

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 6 ends September 4] {TDL on staff}

The day the great marsh's gate broke...

Entry 1:
Man in front of door: "I must protect my house from the horrors of an Action Replay!"

Entry 2:
WPM (Blastoise): "So, we are now learning how to handle the Pokebeach forums if chaos takes over."
PMJ (Glaceon): "Wow, this is terrible."
WPM: "We do not want this to happen."
Zyflair (Flareon): "You mean when Snorchu and TheDarkLucario take over?"
WPM: "In other words, yes."
Shining Raikou (Raikou): "Where's dmaster?"
(I expect to be "criticized" by Snorchu and TheDarkLucario for this XD)

Entry 3:
Toxicroak: "For Sparta!!!"

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 6 ends September 4] {TDL on sta

Technically if you were going to use for Sparta, they should have the smaller force, not the huge crogunk army...

Munchlax: "EEEEKKK!!! Cannibalism! And here I always thought I'd be the one eating a pidgey or something when we started to cannibalize...."

Blastoise (WPM): "Ummm Flareon, I'm afraid you're off the forum team."
Flareon: "WHAAAAAT Why?"
Raikou: (SR): "I think it's because you put that guy on fire..."
Flareon: "Well duh... that's because he was flaming..."
Glaceon (PMJ): *facepalms*

(Lol charidude!)

Munchlax: "Croagunk's are invading! Taillow army move out!"
Taillows: "..."
Swellow: *pecks Munchlax*

Chuck: "Shaymin's getting away!!!"

Props to anyone who can figure out who Blastoise, Flareon, Raikou, and Glaceon are. (Though to be fair, the Flareon has probably changed by now, and the Gyarados is MIA.)

EDIT: Never mind, decmaster and charidude got it. And Flareon is Zyflair (ZOMG IT FITS LOLOL).

Decmaster said:
Entry 2:
WPM (Blastoise): "So, we are now learning how to handle the Pokebeach forums if chaos takes over."
PMJ (Glaceon): "Wow, this is terrible."
WPM: "We do not want this to happen."
Zyflair (Flareon): "You mean when Snorchu and TheDarkLucario take over?"
WPM: "In other words, yes."
Shining Raikou (Raikou): "Where's dmaster?"
What do you mean charidude got it first!? I did! (Not that it matters...)
His caption may have been better, but I figured it out first! (Again, not that it matters...)

I never said he got it first. I was just reading up from the last post. -_-

Okay. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like some obsessed person.

But all craziness aside, back to captions!!!

Man: "I'm a Magikarp!"
Feebas: "Me too!"
Magikarp 1 (to Feebas): "No, you're too ugly."
Magikarp 2 (to Man): "You too."
(Buh-Dum-Ch!)

*Carnivine stampede runs over the Snorchu*
Snorchu: Ung... that hurt.
Lucario: What.. just happened?

Second entry:
Munchlax: Help me! These Pokemon are insane!
Pokemon surrounding Munchlax: You're insane! We just want to eat you!

If you don't get it, the vertical lines above Snorchu indicate downward vertical motion.

Red: "And now Steven, can you name me which two of these Pokémon form the components to Snorchu???"
Steven: "Yes, and if you leave the other one out, I could totally wipe the floor with you!"

What is this I don't even...

Awesome! I got second place.:D

Lucario: Uhh...don't look now Dark Lucario but there's like fifty freakin frogs coming this way.

Edit: Here's another one

Swellow: Hey Munchlax! what are you doing in our nest?
Munchlax: *nom* eating these weird looking chocolate eggs.
Swellow: Those aren't chocolate eggs!
Munchlax: They aren't...Uh oh.

Entry 1:
Prologue A Pokemon will take on certain traits and aspects of it's trainer -Prof. Oak
[End Prologue]
Why is that Blastoise challenging the two eeveelutions and a Raikou all at once? CUZ THAT BLASTOISE BELONGS TO GARY FREAKING OAK!

Entry 2:

Sign: No Loitering
Deoxys (british accent): I can't read :cool:

Entry 3:
Snorlax used Body Slam! The Substitute took Damage for Lucario!
Dark Lucario: !why me....

Entry 4: When Snorchu fly, Ash will win the pokemon league.
Snorchu: *jumps off building, splat*

Toxicroak: Crogunk use your wierd thing that makes you ugly things look cute to the people and will rule

Snorlax: Body slam
Lucario: Why use it on my friend?

>_<
If one more person calls me 'Shadow Lucario', I will deduct points from creativity. jk.

Here's a hint: don't make your caption long, as it ruins the joke your building up to. Instead: Make it short and sweet, straight to the point.

Scratch my other one. Too long, and just really corny.

On the elevator up to heaven the weight limit is 2 tons. Poor Poor Snorchu...

Guy at top: In this episode its carnavine mating season and to win the females the males chase a shaymin to gift to it

Back