Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Dead thread is dead]

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 4 ends 8/14/10 at 5:00 AM EDT.] {Co-owned by Ice Espeon}

Celebi-Now I see what Dialga means...

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 4 ends 8/14/10 at 5:00 AM EDT.] {Co-owned by Ice Espeon}

Steven: And today was going to be a bright day. All I see are three girls breaking the rules of pokemon.

Here's a very, very lengthy caption

Triplet 1: So, this is Rustboro City, huh?
Triplet 2: Yeah, seems like a pretty busy place! I wonder where the local store could be...
Triplet 3: Hey, let's ask that guy over there, maybe he can help us.
Triplets 1 & 2: OK!
Triplet 3: Um, excuse me Mr., we're looking for the store, could you please tell us the way?
Steven: Oh, hello young ladies! I'm afraid the store has been destroyed recently. You see, Roxanne, the Gym Leader has been stalked by this guy, Brock, for the last 4 months. Her grandpa got worried and founded the REBA (Roxanne's Elderly Bodyguard Association). One day the REBA had prepared a Roxanne dummy and equipped it with a bomb. The plan was to fool Brock into believing the dummy was the real Roxanne and then blow him up. Unfortunately Joseph, who was in charge of taking care of the dummy, activated the 10-second countdown of the time-fuzed bomb while he tried to hide the Roxanne-imitation in the storage of the shop. I guess you can figure out the rest of the story by yourselves...
Triplet 2: So there's no shop here anymore?
Steven: Yeah, I'm sorry. Why don't you visit our brandnew Pokémon Zoo instead? We even have LEGENDARIES!
Triplet 1: No, thank you. We only came here for the shop.
Triplet 3: I guess we should go home now, there's just nothing interesting here anymore. Goodbye Mr.!
Steven: Bye young ladies!

...Don't look at me like that, I told you it was lengthy >_> I guess the punch line becomes a bit secondary after this long story about Brock, Roxanne and the REBA, but whatever :p

Ho-Oh (to Lugia): Get your hands off my psychic onion

captionconteststopsign.png

Ice Espeon will judge this one and post his image later this weekend. :D

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 4 closed, Ice Espeon to judge.] {Co-owned by Ice Espeon}

BUMP!

Ice Espeon, you have 24 hours to judge the captions from last week and post the new image. Otherwise, I will be forced to replace you.

EDIT: Ice Espeon has been really busy, so for now let's be patient.

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 4 closed, Ice Espeon to judge.] {Co-owned by Ice Espeon}

Ice Espeon, your time has expired. You're fired. I am now hiring two new staff members. PM me with your application:

NAME:
MOST RECENT STANDARDIZED READING TEST SCORE (out of maximum score):
WHEN CAN YOU GET ONLINE?:
RELIABILITY (out of 10):
PLEASE WRITE A THREE-SENTENCE RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION: Which came first, Mew or Arceus?:

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 4 closed] {HELP WANTED}

Sorry, I was busy... :x

And now, the much anticipated judging!

1P.png

FIRST PLACE
Charidude said:
This is why Game Freak doesn't get drunk while they work.
2P.png

SECOND PLACE
Nabby101 said:
Looker in disguise as Brock: "Now, according to 'Pretending to be Brock for Dummies', I should fall in love with this female."

Celebi: "What are you looking at?"
MC.png

MOST CREATIVE
Kaiserchu said:
Celebi just went out to get groceries and somehow he ended up causing World War III

MR2.png

MOST RANDOM
Boddy903 said:
Rival: "It says here that this is 'Ruby and Sapphire's Glitch City!' I wonder why?"
*Turns around*

Brock: "OMFG, that Snorchu looks so smexy."

Steven: "So... how old are you ladies?"
3 Girls: "We're 11."
Steven: "Ohhhh..."

Morty: "Eusine... is that your hand caressing my butt?"

Men in Suits: "We are, the Men in Brown."

Celebi: "When my Travel Agent told me to take a trip to Rustboro, they never told me about the constant Gang fights."
MB.png

MOST BIDOOFY
Porygon-X said:
Pokemon: Episode II- Attack of the Clones

Congratulations to all! And now, the next image, which will end
[Snorchu, you decide your time, ok]
10idiu1.png

Credit to myself for creating this masterpiece

Snorchu will Judge this round. Be creative and Good Luck ;]​

Mario:"Holy crud wtf is up with all this goombas!!!!!!!"
Luigi:"There not goombas.There pokemon!"
All the pokemon:"WE have come for your brains!!!!"

Mario: Mamma-Mia I just Pee'd my pantsa
Luigi: Ahh I'ma kissing a pokemon *Smooch*
Pokemon: Will you marry us???
In general Mario and luigi should've stuck to saving Peach

Judgement day has arrived for Mario and his brother, Luigi...

The battle for Nintendo...

Pokemon: 1
Mario: 0

CONTEST 5 WILL END SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 2010, AT 10:00 AM EDT. I WILL HAVE LIMITED TIME IN WEEKS TO COME AS SCHOOL WILL BE STARTING IN A WEEK.

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 5 ends August 28] {TDL on staff}

Mario: "Luigi, I don't think we should have taken those mushrooms that Bowser gave us."

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 5 ends August 28] {TDL on staff}

Mario: "What are these, Goombas on stereoids?"

Oppsa wronga tube!

Mario: Spores don't live in the mushroom kingdom! They have their own game!

Mario: Hey! Using the action replay to walk through walls is cheating!

Grovile: Um, why does my screen say I'm in the "Mystery Zone"?

All the Sableye: Woooo! Party in the void! Party in the void!

Back