PokeBeach Podcast: Special Pokemon TCG Set Coming in January! Shiny Pokemon?!

Great episode this week! You asked for questions at the end so I thought I'd ask two. One is how good do you think iron valiant will be in tcg? I'm thinking of making my first deck with it and start playing properly. And how long do you think the next promotion will be? I hope it's handled better but I really want the felt hat Pikachu card but not sure I'm going to be going to get it. Thank you for another great episode!

As long as I get a shiny IAR Quick Search Pidgeot ex, I'd be happy. I also hope someone other than Jerky draws it. The game still doesnt have a shiny Pidgeot card and this would be the best target for it. Enough of Charizard.

Also, I want a Charmander VStar!

As long as I get a shiny IAR Quick Search Pidgeot ex, I'd be happy. I also hope someone other than Jerky draws it. The game still doesnt have a shiny Pidgeot card and this would be the best target for it. Enough of Charizard.

You said you have had enough of Charizard and then you turn around and request a new card of one of its stages? ?

You said you have had enough of Charizard and then you turn around and request a new card of one of its stages? ?
One of my all time favorite pokemon is ivysaur. But, bulbasaur and venusaur get all the love, let's get ivysaur some love! I get where he's coming from. Plus we got an alolan vulpix vstar card, so we could have just charmander with no zard.

I agree enough of the zard! One of my all time favorite pokemon is ivysaur. But, bulbasaur and venusaur get all the love, let's get ivysaur some love too!

@Water Pokémon Master your mic was super low volume this week which made it difficult to listen as Justinbasil's was super loud and yours was super quiet.

Needs tweaking in the edit. I listen to each episode but this one was super tough as volume kept bouncing between too loud and too quiet from person to person.

Hope this was helpful and constructive.

I agree enough of the zard! One of my all time favorite pokemon is ivysaur. But, bulbasaur and venusaur get all the love, let's get ivysaur some love too!
I feel ya on that one. I'm glad all stages of Pokemon are getting nice art cards so its a start in the right direction but I do hope you get that Ivysaur card with a good ability!

Sure, Charmander isnt Charizard. Im mad that they evolved the Charmander into Charizard for the live action cooking shorts they do. I stopped watching them now because I wont have Charmander smiles anymore.

Back