PokeBeach Podcast: Prerelease Raichu Graded After 25 Years, Win “151” Code Cards!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
In this week’s episode we discuss new Paradox Rift promos, the legendary prerelease Raichu card, new Walmart products, The Indigo Disc release date, new Illustration Rares of the Kanto Starters, and more!
This week we also have three opportunities for you to win a bunch of Scarlet & Violet – 151 code cards! You can watch the episode for details.
The PokeBeach podcast is also available on Spotify.

Continue reading...

I honestly wish they dropped ETBs and and gave us the booster bundles but include the promo in that! Always annoyed with the sheer amount of plastic and cardboard used up by products in general.
I like the ETBS soley for the sleeves. They aren't the best, but I like having the different designs. That said, I would much rather have a booster bundle with promo, and then sleeves available to buy separate. There is so much that gets thrown away when opening ETBs

I like the ETBS soley for the sleeves. They aren't the best, but I like having the different designs. That said, I would much rather have a booster bundle with promo, and then sleeves available to buy separate. There is so much that gets thrown away when opening ETBs
That would be the best. Although, in some country where we can't order from thepokemoncenter it would be difficult to obtain the sleeves for example (as in France)

The only good thing about ETBs is that you can at least use the box for storage, instead of just making a giant piece of trash. Aside from being too damn expensive when we have the same product for half hte price.

Once again a really enjoyable episode this week! I personally really like etb for the storage and sleeves, as well as a cool promo and 9 packs, I only every buy one of each set though, cause after that it isn't really worth it. Keep up the good work!

Once again a really enjoyable episode this week! I personally really like etb for the storage and sleeves, as well as a cool promo and 9 packs, I only every buy one of each set though, cause after that it isn't really worth it. Keep up the good work!
lucky

Back