PokeBeach Podcast: FBI Arrests Pokemon TCG Scammers & Record 11.9 Billion Cards Printed in 2023!

Hearthflame ogerpon and Wellspring ogerpon! I really enjoyed listening this week! im enjoying all the reveals and all the cool new arts and cards, and I really hope they make a cool new zorua/zoroark (pleaseeeee give the art cards)! who do you guys hope gets an art card in this set? really enjoyed listening and have a good week!

Hearthflame ogerpon and Wellspring ogerpon! I really enjoyed listening this week! im enjoying all the reveals and all the cool new arts and cards, and I really hope they make a cool new zorua/zoroark (pleaseeeee give the art cards)! who do you guys hope gets an art card in this set? really enjoyed listening and have a good week!
I have a friend whose favorite Pokémon are Froakie, Rowlet and Scraggy. With two of his favorite Pokémon in the set, I would find it hilarious if the third was, but I doubt it will happen. The Scraggy and Scrafty Gym Promos already have really cool artwork, though.

I have a friend whose favorite Pokémon are Froakie, Rowlet and Scraggy. With two of his favorite Pokémon in the set, I would find it hilarious if the third was, but I doubt it will happen. The Scraggy and Scrafty Gym Promos already have really cool artwork, though.
Some of my favorite pokemon are zoroark and yveltal and rowelt, and I like fezandipiti too, and the promos look too good to not get this set

Back