PokeBeach Podcast: “Pokemon Day” 2024 is Coming!

Yamask and Cubone! Really enjoyed listening this week, sorry about your loss as well. I'm really excited for future box in temporal forces, and I'm excited for more reveals as well! Looking forward to participating in my first Pokémon day too! Have a great week guys and keep up the good work!

1. You are forgetting one of the audiences for the tins: grandparents picking up a last minute gift that don't know any better. Hopefully they pick up a good one with ex/Vs.

2. As for keeping the tins my kids have kept 2 each. One for engery cards and one for the countless unused poison and burn counters.

Last edited:
I would not buy a trash can with 3 booster packs even to a kid I hate, I really think they should do better with products

1. You are forgetting one of the audiences for the tins: grandparents picking up a last minute gift that don't know any better. Hopefully they pick up a good one with ex/Vs.

2. As for keeping the tins my kids have kept 2 each. One for engery cards and one for the countless unused poison and burn counters.
I guess I'm the only one that has kept ever tin then haha I have like 30 I think

Back