Writing Pokebeach Mod story! chapter 1 up!

Edward Elric

Rate my Rain Dance team Peepz!
hey, I have finally gotten enough characters to start my story.
I can start with the usual. wake up! Oh no! I am late! hey (trainer imput here), your late! I have one pokemon left!
but no! I strive to be more original.
so here it is!

Chapter 1: Friendship can start wierdly, uh??

"uhg!" said edward as he slowly opened his eyes. when he saw what had licked him, he bolted out of bed for his baseball bat. An eevee sat at his bed, staring at him. Edward was about to scare it off when he noticed that the small pokemon was bleeding from the leg. Ed felt sorry for the little creature, and decided to cover the wound.

He got downstairs, looking for some bandages when he saw the clock. It was 4:00am! "oh god" he thought, as he made himself upstairs

When he had properly wrapped the bandage around the wound, he found some blankets and a basket. He made the little pup a bed, and set it beside his. Tommorrow, he would take it to the nearby lab in the next city.
But for now, Ed went to bed hoping that he would keep this eevee. And with that, He went to sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The next morning, Edward woke up quickly, got dressed and sneaked eevee outside. "I'll tell my parents later", he thought. Outside, the eevee started running around, making noises, looking for it's family. Sadly, It seemed they had left the poor puppy alone

"Hey! What's all the noise!?!" shouted a kid from across the street. He was a younger fellow, bolnde, with straight short hair. His name was Charlie, and he had just turned 11. Charlie had been very exited about starting his pokemon journey, and was supposed to go to get his first pokemon today.

"Sorry" Edward shouted back. When Charlie looked outside to see what was making all the noise, he became exited to see a pokemon right outside his house. He ran downstairs and outside, only to trip on a package at his doorstep.
"Hey, Charlie! are you okay?" asked Ed, running to his friends aid. When he saw the package, he told charlie that it was for him!
"OMG, Really!??? Yes!!!!!! Finally it's here! now I can start my journey!"

"Um, sorry to ask, but, um, what is it?" asked edward

"Oops! I forgot you were there! well, you see, when I turned eleven I sent a letter to Prof. Maple, saying that I needed a pokemon. He said he would mail it to me, in fear that I couldn't defend myself on the way. He also said he would send me a backpack with some essential items. I guess this is it."

"So you start today, Uhn? Hey, if it isn't too much to ask, could we go together to BrownBurk town? I need to have this eevee checked"

"Where did you get that?" asked charlie, clearly intrested

"When I woke up, at 4:00am, mind you, This eevee was right on top of me! I was about to shooo it off when I noticed it was bleeding form the leg. I put some bandages, and made him a bed. Kinda wierd now I think about it..." responded edward

"Well, I guess we could go together.... But it has to be today!" he said, and ran into his house to open his package.

"Whoa," thought edward "Too energetic!"

Later that day, after he had told everyone in his family how he had found eevee, and after finding some stuff to use for his trip in his room, Edward went outside to meet with Charlie.
Charlie had clearly watched too may cartoons, because he couldn't look more like one. He had his headband, backpack, and even his socks all to match what Ed remembered he had watched when he was 7.

"Well, you ready to go?" asked Ed, even though he knew the answer
"You bet!" was all edward heard before charlie started running towards route 301.

"I think this will be the start of a beautiful... Rivarly

Back