Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... If GM is Scum... Why would he pass an important item like the Soul Dew to Luis? Either that means that Luis is also scum. Or both are innocent.
But if we go the route that both are scum that robin needs to be too because Luis passed it to him.
That is when that list of succession is correct.

But tbh. It's probably just distracting to be reading in to that. Because... I'm not sure if we "Cleared" Luis yet. So that we can definitly trust him that that line of succesion is correct.

Good thing is that the name killer is heavly crippled now because Yog is dead. And Yog seemed to be the guy that gave the info about names to name killer person guy.
So just don't reveal your role names for now. (If that wasn't obvious enough)

So... If GM is Scum... Why would he pass an important item like the Soul Dew to Luis? Either that means that Luis is also scum. Or both are innocent.
But if we go the route that both are scum that robin needs to be too because Luis passed it to him.
That is when that list of succession is correct.

But tbh. It's probably just distracting to be reading in to that. Because... I'm not sure if we "Cleared" Luis yet. So that we can definitly trust him that that line of succesion is correct.

Good thing is that the name killer is heavly crippled now because Yog is dead. And Yog seemed to be the guy that gave the info about names to name killer person guy.
So just don't reveal your role names for now. (If that wasn't obvious enough)
Luis has an ability that allows him to steal the soul dew from Drac.
I don't think You received the actual Pokemon names through his ability. Else, you and I are on the chopping block.

@luispipe My mistake sorry. I just looked through my Role PM and apparently I was indeed in possesion of the Soul Dew. This is the first time I see it >.> The item got send to a random player since I did not pass it to anyone. Also I did not get a message from dead players.
What are the chances that both of us didnt received any message? So Robin please tell us the truth, I doubt that the Soul Dew kept quite for both of us

Luis has an ability that allows him to steal the soul dew from Drac.
I don't think You received the actual Pokemon names through his ability. Else, you and I are on the chopping block.
How are you certain that how Yog abilities work. Maybe you are being saved for later or you are part of the scum team

How are you certain that how Yog abilities work. Maybe you are being saved for later or you are part of the scum team
Why would Mafia "save me for later"? If the name killer is able to make consecutive kills, why not kill me and mirdo right away?

Also, bb makes it clear when an ability finds a role name over a player name. See Jade's ability:

Active Ability: Fake Tears
Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will bounce off to them and turn on the waterworks, at which point they will feel obligated to tell you their role name.

What are the chances that both of us didnt received any message? So Robin please tell us the truth, I doubt that the Soul Dew kept quite for both of us

That is a nice bluff and I agree that the chances are low, now I'm quite sure that you are the one hiding a message from the dead players.

It's very obvious to me now that Drac is scum, can we lynch him already?

I find the amount of defense from Drac right now to maybe be a bit... underwhelming....

All the more reason to vote for him I guess.

I find the amount of defense from Drac right now to maybe be a bit... underwhelming....

All the more reason to vote for him I guess.

Im on mobile so i cant really re read everyone post to find what you guys say scummy about me hence how could i reply a proper defence when you guys dont even have a full case on me.

It really annoys me that for everyone else you guys are willing to put a chunk of post saying why they are scum and for me it just goes straoght for one-two post.

Other then the mole message (for all i know this could be given by AP) i dont know what im suppose to defence again. So please tell me what you accuse me of.

Hence again please understand for any late replies as i live in a different timezone and 8snt exctly free all the time to come n reply here

@GM DracLord
Although we don't have much more than the claims of the dead, we don't have much more than your AP vote and the claim that AP/triplemo gave you a dangerous berry to prove you innocent either. I'd like to hear from you what you can say to prove yourself innocent.

Besides, if your theory on a anonymous voter was true and you did not hold the kings rock, it doesn't make you any less suspicious. We can assume know the anonymous voter in question so far has voted against a mafia lynch on Day 4 (Due to the missing vote on Simsands and increased vote on TE), and as we speak, this anonymous voter is likely keeping you alive. From my perspective, it appears that you any this hypothetical voter are both scum working together.

See, we are at the 7 votes necessary to end the day. I even saw bbninjas viewing the thread when we reached that number. Yet no one has frozen the game, so it's possible that the anonymous voter is one of the 7 who have voted already for you, but they are actually voting for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back