Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omae wa mou shindeiru
##PERISH: Yog
God I hope this works out
Dies

Suddenly, there was a shaking in the earth. Everyone felt it, and they all stopped what they were doing to look around wildly for the source of the quake.

“Look!” somebody said, pointing at a tree––only it wasn’t a tree. It was an Alolan Exeggutor, and it was falling.

As it died, it caught the eye of one player in particular. It cocked its head as though listening to something … to voices that had long since been silenced, but with whom it could now speak.

“YOU!” it growled at Yog. And, with an immense flick of its head, it threw a colossal coconut at Yog, who was crushed immediately.

Yog has died! They were …
You are Araquanid, and you’re aligned with the Mischief Makers. When you were younger, other Pokémon would always run and hide whenever you were around––terrified of your appearance. As you grew up, you began to withdraw, living in your own bubble, sheltered from the world. Now, though, the others have given you a shot at revenge!

Passive Ability: Secret Chat :O
All you Mischief Makers decided beforehand that it would be good to set up a means of communication to discuss your plans with each other during all hours of the day and night. Good thing you did, eh? You will be sent that secret chat link in a separate post.

Active Ability: Hate to Burst Your Bubble
Bubbles don’t sound so terrifying, huh? Well, just you wait. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will surround that player with bubbles, learning the names of anyone who bursts those bubbles and acts on them during that Night (if any) (this excludes actions made by Item passing).

Win Condition: Achieve parity or better with the Innocent Beachgoers.

He was holding quite a few Items.

There are 51.5 hours left in the day! [countdown]

I forgot to mention this earlier, but Yog had needed to have a ~36ish hour v/la. GM Draclord also just messaged me saying that he'll be v/la for the next 24 hours+ due to an urgent in-real-life issue.

@bbninjas If a player's actions were to be displayed twice in the same night, would you show them separately, or would they overlap (ie. only shown once for that night)?
If a player's actions were to be displayed twice in the same night, they would indeed by shown separately.

Thanks TE! I wanted to push for this really early on, but I couldn't, as Yog directed the whole show.

Remember this post?

I'm going to be off until tomorrow morning, 7:00 AM EST.

Don't go powerlynching without me this time. I swear, it's like someone didn't want me to vote :mad: :mad: :mad:!!! qwsrtyujkl;796f673d6d61666961.

Well, 796f673d6d61666961 is actually hexadecimal for "yog=mafia". Look it up :p

Ok, finally, I was busy running a tourney and I have another one tomorrow, please bare with me. :p

First off, what a bloodbath last night... pityful that we're still getting name kills, that Ability should have a limit... if not the game is broken af.

Then, yay T_E!! I would have never guessed Yog was Mafia, though, that's groundshaking.

And I got, once again, the Soul Dew from someone, with a message /supposedly/ from Dusk Form Lycanroc.

This is Dusk Form Lycanroc i believe Draclord is scum maybe Mariano be scum and dash king maybe, Robin is town megapod be town could be TLS

I'm still up for a Drac lynch, fwiw.

(I'll reply to what I can tonight, otherwise tomorrow after the tournament)

Why is it that only /now/ the Soul Dew gave results?

Samwise here, dead can speak to living even mafia careful what you believe, pikaaa and drac are scum.

Again, there's just too many hints towards Drac. I'm going for it.

##VOTE: GM_Draclord

@Luispipe8 That is a serious red flag. Scum likely passed that item to each other. Now that we have it I think it might be a good idea for the deceased players to include as much information as possible in their posts. Like include important reads from each player in every post.

I'm beginning to suspect that the scum team looks like this:

Simsands
Yog
Triplemo > Anime_Psyclone
GM Draclord
Pikaaa (possibly the name killer, makes sense with Tapu Lele's theory)

^ One of the reasons I think it might look like this is because Yog, Drac and Pikaaa really started to echo my theory on Samwise yesterday. Yog wasn't high on my suspect list but now that he flipped scum I suspect it was a coordinated action.

##VOTE: GM Draclord

@Tyler Beta It looks like The Last Shaymin could use your protection.

##Unvote: TLS

Yeah, there's no way you could have sent the message to Samwise, since your role name is signed on the bottom of the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back