Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##VOTE: GM DracLord

My earlier suspicions stand. I trapped Drac and Mariano last night, because Mariano’s change of vote back to Samwise near the end of last day phase made me wary.

I'm still really unsure how the supposed name killer got the name of DFL's ability.

Of course, Blakers could have been an educated guess, Jlap's name was just out there, but I never heard of DFL even coming close to mentioning his ability.
The only one so far who said something about his ability was Yog.

Also, look at this:
LOCKED Ability: Death Throws
[Unlocks on your death.]

Apparently there's a benefit to TE dying?

BTW, I'm going to be working most of the day, so I won't be checking in as often as I did before.
I will leave a vote for ##VOTE:GM Draclord because of Samwise's death.

@MegaPod_781 Did trapping them reveal any info?
@mirdo Who did you put a spotlight on tonight?

I'm not putting my vote on GM Draclord yet. Samwise flipping town could mean the message is legitimate after all but it still looks shady. I'll have to look over his posts again to see if anything else points to him being scum.

@MegaPod_781 Did trapping them reveal any info?
@mirdo Who did you put a spotlight on tonight?

I'm not putting my vote on GM Draclord yet. Samwise flipping town could mean the message is legitimate after all but it still looks shady. I'll have to look over his posts again to see if anything else points to him being scum.
The note wasn't from Samwise to begin with. It was from a third party, which was why lynching Drac was the better option, since if he flipped scum, we'd have two soft clears, instead of being in the position where we are now.

Also, here's what we know about the day reveals so far

Night 1
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - Scattered Mind lit by Mirdo
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - ??? lit by Mirdo
Someone goes along with what ‘they’ say. - DFL lit by Mirdo

Night 2
Someone does a bit of scavenging. - mordecazer lit by Light Ball (most likely - scavenging likely brought it into play)

Night 3
Someone learns a new dance. - Simsands lit by ???
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. ??? lit by ???
Someone shines a spotlight on some Pokemon. - mirdo lit by third party
Someone goes along with what they say. - DFL lit by third party
Someone draws another Pokemon into a trap. - MegaPod lit by ???
Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon. - SM lit by Light Ball
Absol Revealed. - Future-telling ability from Quaking punch

Night 4
Someone foresees the future. - Quaking lit by Light Ball

Night 5
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - TE lit by Light Ball (Now removed)
Someone places a bubble around another Pokemon. - (obvious Pokemon Role) lit by mirdo
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - ??? lit by mirdo
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing. - ??? lit by mirdo

@quakingpunch73 How can we be sure that Samwise didn't fake the note. It would be an anti town move but some players do that just to stay in the game longer. (I'm ashamed to admit it but I've done it in one of my earlier games) We don't know anything about a possible third party so who would the second soft clear be?

@bbninjas If a player's actions were to be displayed twice in the same night, would you show them separately, or would they overlap (ie. only shown once for that night)?

@quakingpunch73 How can we be sure that Samwise didn't fake the note. It would be an anti town move but some players do that just to stay in the game longer. (I'm ashamed to admit it but I've done it in one of my earlier games) We don't know anything about a possible third party so who would the second soft clear be?
It would be the likely third party. I don't think Sam would fake the note if he was being guided by NP. It naturally makes sense that there was a third party involved with the whole thing, especially after someone claimed a role that matches up perfectly with the description of the note Sam received.

##VOTE: GM DracLord

My earlier suspicions stand. I trapped Drac and Mariano last night, because Mariano’s change of vote back to Samwise near the end of last day phase made me wary.
The whole day I was suspicious of Samwise except when he said he used Di Nuovo on you, it wasn't only at the end of the day. And neither of you can negate he acted very scummy the most part of the game.

The note wasn't from Samwise to begin with. It was from a third party, which was why lynching Drac was the better option, since if he flipped scum, we'd have two soft clears, instead of being in the position where we are now.
No. I beleive that the note Samwise received was sent by scum. And was sent to a non-experienced player, it would be plausible for him to beleive it, in fact Sam sounded very convinced when attacked Drac. So, in my opinion, that note makes Drac more townie.
I see no point in him faking the note.

Omae wa mou shindeiru
##PERISH: Yog
God I hope this works out
Dies
I don't understand this, but will take a closer look to Yog. Can it be a vote? I'd like to see a vote count.

My most suspicious players right now are quaking and Luis. I'll try to review their previous posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back