Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of reaction did anyone else realize how as soon as another option other than Sim came up Samwise was all over it?
The only thing on me at that time was I accidentally said night instead of day but Samwise leaped on it as if someone just dropped a Grenade next to Sim I think this could be a tell

That or I noticed we had another 24 hours and I wanted to pressure someone else who had been exhibiting scummy behavior.

Your reaction to a little bit of pressure is worrying...

I mean you had 2 votes when you started OMGUS' ing ...

I’ve explained my reaction in my big post
The reason why is because I thought it had been a long time since that was posted and that I had to get a defense out as fast as humanly possible so I was rushing didnt re-read anything and as I also explained in my post somewhat angry at the weird attack on me
If you look at my other defenses when I was active while people were attacking me I was much more relaxed
Given that time has passed you might already been advice by your teammate by then. Hence my guts say I should stick with what my initial feeling is.

@Mariano11887 @Acetrainer_Samwise @GM DracLord @quakingpunch73 @Luispipe8
I’d like you all to tell me why you think I’m more scummy than Sim and what made you put your vote on me in the first place
Like I said, I read all Sim's posts and couldn't find anything indicative of alignment from him. I'm not saying he is town or he is scum, I just can't find it out.
On the other hand, those 2 errors from you may indicate you unconsciously slipped, which is scummy.

I'm at work and can't elaborate now, but I'll resume this once I have time.
I'd like to respond Yog too.

Given that time has passed you might already been advice by your teammate by then. Hence my guts say I should stick with what my initial feeling is.
If so much time had passed and I got advice from my team why was I so jumpy? It doesn’t add up if I was scum I would have taken my time to think it out wouldn’t I?

Like I said, I read all Sim's posts and couldn't find anything indicative of alignment from him. I'm not saying he is town or he is scum, I just can't find it out.
On the other hand, those 2 errors from you may indicate you unconsciously slipped, which is scummy.

I'm at work and can't elaborate now, but I'll resume this once I have time.
I'd like to respond Yog too.
1: Sim said he trusted a scum for reasons he couldn’t disclose
2: Sim would rarely come up with his own opinions and would usually echo what others were saying
3: Sim is very inactive and usually only comes on to place a vote
4: Sim is playing almost exactly the same as the last game I was in in which he was scum

In reality this is between me and sim but let’s look at this
we lynch Sim he flips town I’m scum you lynch me the next day
We lynch Sim today sim flips scum I’m town and we lynch someone else tomorrow
you lynch me today I flip town then what happens
You lynch me I flip scum you let Sim off and are lost
In all those scenarios from an outside perspective lynching Sim gives the most info

1: Sim said he trusted a scum for reasons he couldn’t disclose
2: Sim would rarely come up with his own opinions and would usually echo what others were saying
3: Sim is very inactive and usually only comes on to place a vote
4: Sim is playing almost exactly the same as the last game I was in in which he was scum
Ok yeah, I see your reasons, but it's nothing to say Sim is 100% scum.

Right now your best reason for lynching me is that I was jumpy when responding to something everything else I gave a good explanation for by still voting for me that implies you think me being jumpy instantly overshadows everything that Sim has done

Ok yeah, I see your reasons, but it's nothing to say Sim is 100% scum.

Are you seriously going to ignore the massive posts in which the case on sim was laid time after time with various points and references throughout the day? Give a true reason why you think sim is not enough scummy responding to the points I made. Saying you scrolled through his posts and didn't find anything is close to dumbtelling, as you should respond to the case on sim, not just to his posts alone.

Right right, but not enough evidence just yet
It's not much, but @Acetrainer_Samwise did reveal the "name" of scattered mind's ability and used it as grounds to assert that both he and sm were fellow town
I don't understand what he was trying to do exactly, but it is awfully suspicious behavior. It appeared if he was trying to force sm to claim that he was town.

Also, I don't believe TE is clear, but if he is mafia, he's rather low priority on the mafia list for the reason I pointed out earlier.

you lynch me today I flip town then what happens

Sim is scum probably, along with Mariano, and one or two more of that bunch that jumped right off of Sim. But we have a big long list of targets we can work with. Flipping Sim as scum gives us a similar result, but with a few more uncertainties. We'd know you are town, and can estimate the previous are likely mafia buddies with Sim.

But there is also the flipside of it to worry about. Like we don't target the four results, just the two potential lynches. If you flip scum then we have a solid townbase who all went for you. i.e. Mafia wouldn't out and out target you the way they grudgingly cast votes on Sim. Plus you've had so many more interactions with people than him.

And if Sim were to flip as town then all we have is one solid sure scum-lead in you.

Obviously best result is we flip the scum card regardless of which it is. And I understand no-one wants to die, but if we do flip a town card on one of you two today then seeing it on your name is a better net result than on Sim.

We have time yet either way.

@Yog

I believe both TOTAL_EPICNESS and MegaPod's stories. Even if TOTAL_EPICNESS was mafia, he's trapped and is hindered in his actions. And If MegaPod is telling the truth, he takes great risk revealing his role.

Is there anyone else worth voting for?

It's really not much as MegaPod points out. He's just incapacitated for one night. So if someone were lying and TE had some really scummy active ability, he wouldn't be able to use it.

He's also very vocal and active under pressure. Although it's mainly regarded as a scumtell, I don't think mafia would be wanting TE to be acting like that in the first place.
They are a team who get to coordinate their actions through their secret chat - it's much better if they collectively think of strategies to respond to situations like this.

Then again, I haven't played PokeBeach Mafia before, so my opinion is a bit inexperienced. Take it with a grain of salt.

So we should be looking for people who are coordinating their attacks on a single person? I don’t quite follow

There's still 12 hours to go so no rush. I will vote somewhere better before end of day.

12 hours is not enough to be distracting with a Mariano push though, so I'll ##UNVOTE for now. But I am very interested in the result of either lynch to see if that's something worth pursuing tomorrow.

@Tapu Lele

I know scattered mind is town already why would I want him to claim...

Total epicness's ability to cooperate and answer questions is reassuring but his somewhat panicky tone is kind of worrying... I also don't like the people that are voting for TE, all people who come off as scummy...

So for now I'll place my vote on someone who dodges questions and plays just enough to stay relevant...

##UNVOTE
##VOTW: PIKAAAAACHUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back