Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be too sure on those two. I've been weary about Tyler because he was allowed to stay, and because triplemo's role was never killed or revealed...

Also, what about Jlap's hypothetical role makes him innocent?

Tyler was host-confirmed to be town I thought? And jplap's ability is confirmed (by Goomy RIP), and is far too powerful to be a scum role. I mean I guess it could be, but if the host are giving those sort of powers to the mafia we're boned regardless. I have played previous games with this role (off-site), and the theory behind it is that it should be used to build a safe space away from mafia eyes, but can be infiltrated if the additions are not chosen correctly.

I might be overreaching, but having a mafia able to recruit multiple people into QT (correct me if I read the ability wrong) might upset the balance of the game. Hence rolewise why I think Yog said jlap is almost 100% town

That's a fair point, but it still is a possibility nonetheless

Tyler was host-confirmed to be town I thought? And jplap's ability is confirmed (by Goomy RIP), and is far too powerful to be a scum role. I mean I guess it could be, but if the host are giving those sort of powers to the mafia we're boned regardless. I have played previous games with this role (off-site), and the theory behind it is that it should be used to build a safe space away from mafia eyes, but can be infiltrated if the additions are not chosen correctly.
If the role was limited to just between the ability user and his 1 choice of buddy, I would be sure to lynch the user, since I remember Jesi being used by Mafia in previous game.

Okay anyway, I need to vanish for a bit. The things I want to know most pressingly is is there any way for @quakingpunch73 to let us know which of the following he was without completely blowing his cover.

Someone learns a new dance.
Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing.
Someone shines a spotlight on some Pokemon.
Someone goes along with what they say.
Someone draws another Pokemon into a trap. - Megapod/TotalEpic
Someone swaps their soul with another Pokemon. - Samwise/ScatteredMind
The Pokemon Absol is in the game

I think it would be quite interesting to see him semi-claim one only for that role to be potentially counterclaimed. inb4 'sits around doing nothing'

##VOTE: Quaking Punch

What statements? Again, can't defend something that is not explained. Sorry if it's a bit aggressive, but it's like the third time this game someone calls me scummy and leaves that as it is.
Oh come on SM. I explained it once in my big post. I explained it a second time in TL : DR.
Don't pretend like you are stupid. Cause you aren't

Anyway. Can you please stop this nonesense Dashking Lynch? It would give us absolutley nothing afaik. He hasn't been active. Hasn't done much so far. It would just only serve Mafians cause it'd thin the field. At least at this point where we don't have enough evidence that he is in fact scum. If there is enough evidence. Please inform me.

As someone said: A simsands lynch would at least give us info. Even if im not 100% the "evidence" you have is substantial. Can we have a small TL : DR about that? I can't quite follow.

Me personally is still behind the SM lynch. This is why my vote still stands.

Also: The only people who haven't posted today yet are @FlavorfulPineApl @GekkisaiDaiNi @pikachuuuu101 @DashKing @simsands

Mirdo you wanted some evidence as to why we should lynch Sim?
1: rarely active and when he is it’s either to defend himself or place a vote
2: almost never comes up with his own scumreads and when he does it’s usually on people who already have suspicion on them
3: he’s playing very similar to when he was scum in past games
4: claimed he has reasons to trust AP who was scum

Anyway. Can you please stop this nonesense Dashking Lynch?

You are kinda taking off the pressure that was put on Dash, a player who is flying under the radar/hardly shares any opinion/has real contradictive statements, to talk and share thoughts.
This is not nonsense, it's an attempt to scumhunt, and it is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back