PokeBeach Auction Tournament Round 2 Pairings!

Smaller tournaments rarely finish a round in 2 weeks. With a bigger one like this you cannot expect this many matches to be done. However, there is a startlingly large amount of inactives. I believe another problem is that the tourney has stretched on too long in starting up and people have lost interest. In any case, I've gone through the thread searching for inactives and stuff.

Teapot beat Equinox, which wasn't updated in the OP; this leaves Team Glace with a 5-1 victory.

For Team ESP vs Team King Arceus, Jay and cf11 were more active for Team ESP and me and Dark Giratina were more active for Team King Arceus; this leaves us at 4-3 with both The Yoshi and Reshiwott having the last match, both have posted on the thread.

In Team Muddy68 vs. Team Vulpix Yolk, Nengeni has been more active for Team Vulpix Yolk and Martini has been more active for team Muddy68; this leaves Team Vulpix Yolk with the win.

In summary, if we actually update the OP correctly Team Glace has won, and if we account for inactives then Team Vulpix Yolk has won and Team ESP is 4-3 against Team King Arceus with the final match being Reshiwott and The Yoshi, both of whom have shown some activity in the thread. Based on sheer number of posts alone The Yoshi has shown a bit more activity and Team ESP would win.

Its really disappointing me that there are so many inactives though. I feel as if this tournament was too big to ever have a chance of working out in a format like this.

They still have one for day. Calm down.

None of that is final nor official.

At least I've tried to contact Reshiwott, who only responded with a "k" and never contacted me when we both online saying we could play. js

Still no answer from SeaLegend. :/ I contacted him the day round 2 pairings were posted but never responded. Sent him another profile message a week later but never responded. Sent him a note but it's been 5 days since he last logged in.

Reshiwott is known for generally being late for EVERYTHING. Just letting you all know, this isn't the first time he's made people wait.

Team Vulpix Yolk beats Team Muddy68. I found one definite inactive, and that did it.

2-0 Glace
2-0 Vulpix Yolk
1-1 Zorua
1-1 ESP
0-2 King Arceus
0-2 Muddy68

Will the pairings be up today? Just wondering because there is a slight chance I'll be able to get mine in if they are.

Hey, I'm not here for the next round, can the one from team ESP with the free round play instead please?

Announcement: There is going to be one round left. The two 0-2 team are out. The pairings for the remaining teams will be up soon.

The rounds will end by Worlds because I can't operate this from Hawaii.

Going up soon, I need to talk to ESP about something regarding the tournament before pairings can go up.

Back