PokeBeach’s October 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

BKRapper wins 2-1 over @EGrim .

Dude, words can't express how bad i feel about those draws the last two games. You were running hotter than a volcano in game 1. You're honestly the best and most fun opponent i've played thus far in the tournament and I really wish you the best throughout the rest of it!

I, Coolpilot, defeated @Julio Penaloza 2-1.

Despite my internet cutting out game 1 before I could even put my starting Pokemon down (bloody Comcast...), managed to crawl my way through the two actually-played games! Very good games, btw, which was a bit surprising given the somewhat lopsided matchup! But hey, you had great fight in them! Had me especially worried late in game 3. Good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Round 5

josie0001 defeated @Ecko9i6 2-0. Games were played 11:00-11:30 EDT.

GGs! I got lucky with those hands. Good luck the rest of the way! :)

I, Coolpilot, defeated @Julio Penaloza 2-1.

Despite my internet cutting out game 1 before I could even put my starting Pokemon down (bloody Comcast...), managed to crawl my way through the two actually-played games! Very good games, btw, which was a bit surprising given the somewhat lopsided matchup! But hey, you had great fight in them! Had me especially worried late in game 3. Good luck in the rest of the tourney!
Yes. GG indeed. Best of luck.

@F4H_Jay takes win over @Androsidy 2-1.
...wow amazing games...im sorry i thought i had lost match three, but i forgot about the stadium in play. Thank you for the matches and best of luck going forward. That had me sweating.

I would like to drop from the tourney due to my computer breaking down, and not having another way to play PTCGo for the rest of the tourney. Thanks to @PMJ for hosting the tourney. @OmegaBatman wins the round due to this.

Last edited:
Back