PokeBeach’s October 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

HeirToMordor

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?NO
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?HeirToMordor
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)Central
  • Did you play in September’s tournament?NO
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM EDT on 10/25/17? (We want to see you around the community!)yes

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?NO
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?HeirToMordor
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)Central
  • Did you play in September’s tournament?NO
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM EDT on 10/25/17? (We want to see you around the community!)yes

A little to late for this months tournament bud. But November's thread should pop up soon. :cool:

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
@F4H_Jay and @Coolpilot have agreed to ID.
Confirming - we've agreed to ID. Never thought I'd need to use Excel in a Pokemon tournament! Quite the scoreboard watching adventure. XD

This'll actually be my first Top Cut! Funz. Hope we get to play each other for real at some point in there, and good luck! :D

TgHuy

@TgHuy won against @F4H_Jay 2-1 , thanks for the games and rematch man ! was really tough all the way through ! hope to see ya in the next tournament topping again ;)