PokeBeach’s May 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Pairings for everyone in my previous list are now up in the pairings thread: https://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/may-2019-ptcgo-tournament-pairings.149858/

Additional registrants will be paired against each other for round 1 (one set will be sorted out tonight before I go to sleep, and then another will be sorted out early tomorrow afternoon after my 24-hour extended registration period has elapsed). All pairings will be mixed in together for round 2.

AJBinVA

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not at this time.
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) AJBinVA
What country do you live in? USA
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? NO
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. YES

Raul Calderon

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)
AwaitOblivion
What country do you live in? Central
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
CST
Did you play in last month’s tournament?
NO
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. As always

LepineP000

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? YES
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) TrainerPLS
What country do you live in? US
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? NO
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. YES

typicalchan

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?
Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)
TypicalChan

What country do you live in?
USA

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
Central Standard

No

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted.
Yes, I have a team page (Team No Leek) that I would share info and content about

Ken Truong

KenTheAsian
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) KenTheAsian
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST (GMT-5)
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No, my first Pokebeach Tournament
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes, I will

Anselm Sim

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes, I did
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) anselmsim
What country do you live in? Singapore
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+8
Did you play in last month’s tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Of course!

PvE_Poe

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?
(Yes)
Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
(Not yet)
(Eamcneal)
What country do you live in?
(U.S.)
(Centeal Standard)
(No)
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted.
(Yes)

JustOutsideOfTopCut

Aspiring Trainer
1. yes I read the terms and conditions.
2. I am a premium subscriber
3. PTCGO screen name is Yarbroughs
4. USA
5. Eastern Standard Time
6. I did not play last month.
7. I promise.

Dz crew

Aspiring Trainer
4. USA
5. Eastern Standard Time
7. I promise.

JustOutsideOfTopCut, Today at 1:34 AM Report#69Like+ QuoteReply
Page 4 of 4
< Prev1234Go to First Unread
Dz crew

Sough

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Sough
What country do you live in? Singapore
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT +8
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
4. USA
5. Eastern Standard Time
7. I promise.

JustOutsideOfTopCut, Today at 1:34 AM Report#69Like+ QuoteReply
Page 4 of 4
< Prev1234Go to First Unread
Dz crew

@Dz crew I'm being extremely lax about letting people in this month. However, copy/pasting another's registration post doesn't cut it, not even this month. Please ACTUALLY READ the news story. Then follow the steps to register, as outlined in the news story. Follow the steps completely -- no shortcuts for you.

CapnKrunkCereal

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) CapnKrunkCereal
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before June? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes