PokeBeach’s March 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
I have to manually enter in the results of each match, process all drops, give warnings where appropriate, etc. Since the round ends after I'm asleep, that doesn't happen until the morning of the first day of each round. Everything will be up soon.
Sorry for being a pest bro, I've just been super excited for being in my first pokebeach tournament I feel like a big kid haha

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Sorry for being a pest bro, I've just been super excited for being in my first pokebeach tournament I feel like a big kid haha
No worries -- I'm glad you're excited! I hope to see you around for months to come :)

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
@K_la wins 2-1 against @Kent Freeze

First two games were close, but I got a super lucky (and cheesey) win for game three. Thanks for the games and the conversation :) Best of luck in the rest of the tourney.

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
Table 121
Shaun TheBoufflant wins 2-0 against @Jswoop22

Confirm my dude?
Also this guy is not a quitter and had a near pull back in game 1 despite his terrible opening aand my dominant board position. The guys a true warrior game 2 he started bad too but thems the hands that are dealt. Gg my friend and good luck in the future rounds