PokeBeach’s June 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Round 7 Results, Table 177

@Refrigerated Elements over @Holden Sheeks 2-1
G1 - Elements
G2 - Holden
G3 - Elements

For the last match of mine for PokeBeach Tournaments, game 1 I bricked, game 2 he got ability locked and then bricked, and game 3 was a normal skillful well played set. GGs to Elements. That's the last time I'll ever get Guzma'd for game in Standard format forever, thank god honestly. lol

Refrigerated Elements

Aspiring Trainer
Round 7 Results, Table 177

@Refrigerated Elements over @Holden Sheeks 2-1
G1 - Elements
G2 - Holden
G3 - Elements

For the last match of mine for PokeBeach Tournaments, game 1 I bricked, game 2 he got ability locked and then bricked, and game 3 was a normal skillful well played set. GGs to Elements. That's the last time I'll ever get Guzma'd for game in Standard format forever, thank god honestly. lol

I loved the deck you played. Caught me very off guard due to how unique the deck is while working well aside from the first game.

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
table 175
birdboy2000 defeats @snoopy369 2-1. The match made me really appreciate untimed best of 3, long match and it ends differently IRL, but I'm glad I had long enough to figure it out. Good games.

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
Is there already news on a replacement for these tournaments on Pokébeach? Just to know if I'll keep my subscription or not...

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
7th place was the last person to reach 16 match points, so there won't be any 'pre' Top 8.

June2019-Final.png

birdboy2000

Bird Keeper
@PokeMedic You didn't correct the incorrect input in my round 6 match that I pmed you about at the start of last round. Made it in anyway but it might mess with seeding.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I dont think this is fixable because it would have altered all the matchups in round 7.
Challonge won't let me fix, sorry. When we get to the top cut it actually becomes an entirely new event, I just make a single elimination event using the people who made the top 8 and seed them according to placement.

when does first round of top cut end @PokeMedic?
Usually within a few days according to the schedule, but people don't tend to let things drag out at this stage of the event
unless they're me

Please proceed with playing.