PokeBeach’s June 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I've gotten very involved with work, so I won't be able to post the new round pairing until this evening -sorry about that.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Round 3 Results, Table 80

@Holden Sheeks over @wolfkingponyboy 2-1
G1 - Holden
G2 - pony
G3 - Holden

Top 5 Pokebeach matches I played out of all the PokeBeach matches I played so far. Can't ever forget getting utterly devastated on game 2 after feeling like I had checkmate in hand. Wow that card's gonna be busted post-rotation with hardly any recovery my god. Game 3 was just a slow, painful end wondering what could he possibly do this time to turn the tables trying to take down every key pokemon I could think of, talking to myself in stressed manner as I had to play that match super carefully.

Rant over. GGs man. Good luck in the rest of the tournament :)

wolfkingponyboy

Aspiring Trainer
Round 3 Results, Table 80

@Holden Sheeks over @wolfkingponyboy 2-1
G1 - Holden
G2 - pony
G3 - Holden

Top 5 Pokebeach matches I played out of all the PokeBeach matches I played so far. Can't ever forget getting utterly devastated on game 2 after feeling like I had checkmate in hand. Wow that card's gonna be busted post-rotation with hardly any recovery my god. Game 3 was just a slow, painful end wondering what could he possibly do this time to turn the tables trying to take down every key pokemon I could think of, talking to myself in stressed manner as I had to play that match super carefully.

Rant over. GGs man. Good luck in the rest of the tournament :)

<3 thanks man ggs beautifully played out. this match motivated me so much, not just in pokemon but also just in life in general ive been kinda down and i had a lot of fun

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
<3 thanks man ggs beautifully played out. this match motivated me so much, not just in pokemon but also just in life in general ive been kinda down and i had a lot of fun
That's legit the best response I've ever heard from a loss. I'm super happy for you :) Sometimes it just takes doing the things you love to get yourself to the bright side of life. It seems like you realized that and I'm glad you did. That's why we play Pokemon TCG (and other hobbies, like Smash Bros. in my case) in the first place, right? There's so much to realize from this.