PokeBeach’s February 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

cammac16196

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? YES
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Meltingmetal
What country do you live in? USA
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? NO
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. YES

boyishgoodlooks

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) elisadventures
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? YES
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes

semurphy444

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) semurphy444
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Utc-7 CST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes, promise

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
The roster will be finalized tonight. Remember that if you don't see yourself on the roster to PM me so we I can make any adjustments.

Andeh

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes.
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Andy-S
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No.
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes.

Spidy

Aspiring Trainer
Probably won't make it in, but whatever, i'll still try

-yes, i read the whole post
-nope, too broke to afford premium
-ptcgo IGN is SpidyFreakshow
-I live in the US
-Mountain time zone
-didnt play in last months tournement
-sure, i can do 3 or more posts this month

Last edited:

Richard Haeder

litleo op plz nerf
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? yes i did
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) ConcreteHeadMN
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? no
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. yes

Last edited:

Zster

Aspiring Trainer
Yes
No
Zster
U.S.A
EST
No
Yes, I do.not know how to start a new thread, but I can comment to main articles if that counts

professordrizzy

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? --------Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? ------- No

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) ----- dizzynizzy86

What country do you live in? ----- United States

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) ----Eastern Standard Time

Did you play in last month’s tournament? ------- No

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. --------- Yes

StormCrusher3

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)
Bestbenbestben
What country do you live in? United States
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes

Salamence613

Aspiring Trainer

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Salamence0390

What country do you live in? US

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST

Did you play in last month’s tournament? No

woahaustin

Prince of SD
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Tcane2
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Utc-7 PST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? Yes

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Here is the roster. Round One will begin at around 12 noon EST. If your membership status is incorrect PM me and I'll put you in the right category, but right now this is everyone we have ready to go. If you are on the wait list you get priority registration for March as long as you register for it.

Premium
@snoopy369
@Braiden1235
@FralPal
@Gengar master
@Kalnhobbs
@MoFoTY86
@bidou
@YuriGirl
@DaLoc
@ichfunktion
@Serperior
@Vaskemaskinen
@Audiofreak19
@ICEdaddy
@Heviin
@Arneboy11
@Seng vang
@Robert Fuchs
@trainer3369
@Madifz
@Rayme Man
@Jswoop22
@bateloche
@wolfkingponyboy
@Darryl Fisher
@GymLdrJesse
@dicemaze
@Yoyo Chen
@SquirtleRules
@RisingRaichuu
@Christopher Shehan
@Brian Kent
@Kent Freeze
@Anselm Sim
@Conor Jacob
@Ryan Kelly
@cammac16196
@Zachary Lyosn
@brightlook
@Nirvandalo
@woahaustin
@JumpluffTCG

Standard
@theprp30
@megaboy335
@duckCfish
@JGB146
@twied158
@UmConner
@TJKamper
@Jake_Silberman
@du_megaman
@godhe
@birdboy2000
@Azlum
@TheBossBlastoise
@TheCraftyScot
@Karebear
@Gyarados11
@Pokefam
@George
@DarkMatterGaming
@mordacazir
@Oldskoollink
@Raul Calderon
@thegeneral69
@lukas2aces
@Matux
@sussie
@KentGardner
@Vysox
@TorchHG
@Calvin Quiroga
@Dzurion
@uncleyuri
@DorilMagefont
@Holden Sheeks
@Cassean808
@Panzerolas
@Destinyninja
@K_la
@Thehustla703
@MegaAbsol10
@AcePlayz
@matthewbny
@Kawari1
@Hdog7311
@xTITAN
@MapleCarnage
@Alberto Ciampi
@Gioele Giusti
@PlasmaSim
@Marshadow07
@sw_bionic
@boyishgoodlooks
@semurphy444

@Andeh

Waitlisted
@Spidy
@Richard Haeder
@Zster
@professordrizzy
@Salamence613
@Calcab
@ItaloReis
@FacepalmMaster

Didn't really read the information like they were supposed to (check here)
@Herms17
@iDaBandit
@Kashvinder Mann
@Julio Penaloza
@dangs91
@Kakarot720
@aoldale
@CaptianTemmo
@Tri2attack
@StormCrusher3