PokeBeach’s December 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

@thembert wins 2-1 v @Seng vang

Wow what a series! Arguably the closest game 3 I've ever played that had to come down to an official ruling call. Seng, you're an excellent player and I look forward to playing you again- actually shocked I took this one. Best of luck with all upcoming! :)

This is all that's left now. I'm on an island but I was able to get internets.

Screenshot-20190107-151635-Chrome-2.jpg

@Senja @thembert @birdboy2000

@thembert @birdboy2000 Have you scheduled your final games? I hope you have a great battle and I can hear about it later. For now I must finish this Malasada and get on the plane home.

I'd faced yours 37 times going in (26-11) which might've been part of why I won - rogue decks do give you that extra advantage, although in general I think it's a favorable matchup for me with Articuno's ability to one-shot anything on your board. Still, you put up a good fight, and the Blacephalon matchup always gives me that tense "wait what if they play more energy than I expect" moment. Well played and I look forward to our next match too, whenever it comes.

And yeah, thanks @PokeMedic! It's my biggest accomplishment in the game so far and I really appreciate pokebeach and the TOs here for hosting these.

Back