PokeBeach’s December 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
When I add 9th and 10th in after properly setting up an original Top 8, this is what Challonge returns.

@Pokebait vs @lukkul —you're up!

Dec-Cup-Top.png

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
Yeah, just follow the bracket says. It only looks so weird because it's Challonge.

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
You're all good to go, just follow the bracket. We're still following a time frame like the news article states, but as soon as you're done and you know who your next opponent is go ahead and move on to them.

In the meantime I've got prizes and awards to get set up.

thembert

Aspiring Trainer
I should be where Vaskemaskinen is on the bracket, no? As I beat this player and was seeded 5th?

Edit: Sorry if I'm misunderstanding how these brackets are set up, but it would appear that @StormCrusher3 and myself are mistakingly meant to play in the place of @Vaskemaskinen and @Senja

Last edited:

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
Sorry for how this month turned out (and that we even had to play)
Thanks sucks that I had 17 points and get nothing

This was the bracket without PokeBait and lukkul added in. With the exception of Seng and Senja, everyone is playing against the people they should have been using the proper arrangement from the top 8 finishers (outwards going inwards).

Do not use this bracket, use the one posted above.

Bracket-without.png

Do not delay the event.

When we do any top cut we make a new tournament for single elimination then add all the finishers for the correct arrangement. There's nothing automatic about it. @Pokebait and and @lukkul were added dead last outside of that order because they must compete against one another to narrow down which of them will move on.

Last edited:

thembert

Aspiring Trainer
This was the bracket without PokeBait and lukkul added in. With the exception of Seng and Senja, everyone is playing against the people they should have been using the proper arrangement from the top 8 finishers (outwards going inwards).

Bracket-without.png

Thank you for the clarification. Sorry for my misunderstanding (and subsequent whining :p)

StormCrusher3

Aspiring Trainer

Do not use this bracket, use the one posted above.

Bracket-without.png

Do not delay the event.

When we do any top cut we make a new tournament for single elimination then add all the finishers for the correct arrangement. There's nothing automatic about it. @Pokebait and and @lukkul were added dead last outside of that order because they must compete against one another to narrow down which of them will move on.
Not your fault only diffrence in this is 4 packs and they earned their spots too so I’ll live tourney was run amazingly and I get my prize wall points so ggs to all opponents and thanks for the fun games