• Good

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs Work

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Chapter 9: The Final Recruit

Tory: now this is unoriginal I fall down a huge long hole and Lunick keeps running and falls off a cliff
*he looks around*
Tory: ummmm where am I? Any clue espeon?
*it shakes its head*
Tory: ya didn’t think so
*he hears an earthquake*
Tory: ohhh you gotta be kidding I’m only a level 1 ranger I just got here DON”T KILL ME!
**********************Meanwhile*********************
Seth: So let me get this strait…we have to stop a group of villains with control over a whole town that have the power to control people?
Spencer: ya that’s basicly it
???: great I become a ranger and I find the town has been deystroyed
Tia: who’s that?
???: my name is Watorni
Spencer: ohh you are the final new recruit of the rangers
Watorni: ya but unfortunately my leader can’t stop the town from being taken over by one of the recruits until after she takes the whole town
Solana: why does everyone keep buging me about that?! What was I supposed to do ask him to not control me?
Watorni: well you could have fought back
Seth: ok listen how bout we all just shut up and stop arguing?
Spencer: wait the only reason he that could have known about the town being taken down is if he was watching
Watorni: ya I was watching those two were but they ran and hid in the bushes
Tia: shut it
Spencer: if you were watching why didn’t you do anything?
Watorni: because why put myself in danger if I wasn’t a ranger at that time?
Solana: and you are complaining about my screwing up
Watorni: why are you mad at me he was the one who threw a rock at your head
Spencer: how much have you been watching us?…
Watorni: ever since this morning I’ve benn watching the Go Rock Squad Girl over there
Solana:…[something tells me that im not going to enjoy this]

Chapter 10: Fall City

Tory: I gotta find my way out of here before Groudon kills me
*the boulder he is hiding behind gets deystroyed*
Tory: HELP ME!
*Groudon tries to crush him but he jumps out of the way*
Troy: *pant* I guess I’m gonna have to capture it if Lunick was hear I would ask him why I decided to become a ranger at this time but he abandon me
************************Meanwhile*********************
Jin: No matter what anyone tells you, you have to remember that you are a member of the Go Rock Squad
Lunick: I remember something about the Go Rock Squad it was something about them trying to capture the legendary pokemon
Jin: yes to keep them away from the Rangers so they couldn’t do something wrong with them to try to take over the world
Lunick: oh ya I remember that now
************************Meanwhile*********************
Spencer: Finnaly we are in Fall City
Watorni: I wouldn’t be surprised if this place was taken down too
Tia: wow your dead inside
Seth: can we all just stop argueing?
Watorni: no we can’t we wouldn’t have been in this situation if the Go Rock Squad Girl over there wouldn’t have joined them
Solana: Stop calling me that! And what was I supposed to do?
Watori: well if you were stronger then they wouldn’t have been able to control you
Tia: isn’t anyone concerned that Lunick and that other kid are missing?
Watorni: No but I’m sure they are members of the Goo Rock Squad like the Go Ro…
Solana: ok that’s it I told you to stop calling me that how would you match up against Jin?
Watorni: ok ill go up there right now later losers come on Charizard fly me there
*he hops on charizards back and flies off*
Seth: what did you just do?…
Solana: I’m…not exactly sure…
Joel: wow good job
Aria: looks like another one of your rangers has fallen to the Go Rock Squad and it’s your entire fault Solana
Solana: how is it my fault?!

for the last time READ THE BOTTOM OF IT THATS WHERE IT SAYS I AM NOT ACCEPTING CHARACTTERS ANYMORE!

Come on! What are you waiting for?
AWW MAN! I wanted to be in the story!
I guess I came too late.
Well, I guess I'll just have to read the story. Great story by the way.
When are you gonna continue?!
Helloooo in there!
hurry! This is getting exciting!
Is the story over already?
Oh im leaving!

c-m: Please don't attempt to double post, please don't spam and please say something relevant. I really hope you're not on a quest to break as many rules as humanly possible...

If you haven't read the rules yet, please go look for them in the site discussion forum. You may always want to take a look at the newbie guide there.

here is the next chapter i made it longer cuz tommorow im gone for a cuple days (y du i have to leave on the last bit of my summer its not fair :( )

Chapter 11: A Choice to Make and a Path to Take

Watorni: taking down some nerd with a tricked out cell phone isnt gonna be that hard
*********************Inside the Relic********************
Lunick: so your telling me I’m a member of the Go Rock Squad?
Jin: yes you have been all your life
Lunick: and who exactly are we and what do we do then?
Jin: well we try to protect the region from a group of people called pokemon rangers who capture pokemon to use for their own purposes they stole the design of a capture styler and created their own
Lunick: so then why am I not in a Go Rock Squad uniform if I am a member of the Go Rock Squad
Jin: that is the reason you can’t remember anything
Lunick: how?
Jin: well the rangers took you hostage and tried to convince you to join them that’s why you are wearing a ranger uniform
Lunick: so they succeeded?…
Jin: unfortunately at first yes but I managed to track you down and found you here when I tried to grab you you got scared and fell off the cliff taking me down with you
Lunick: so that’s how I lost my memory
Jin: don’t worry I will restore it all in time but first you should go change into a Go Rock Squad uniform our base is up the hill and behind the huge boulder there is a door in there you will find I uniform then a bit after that I will restore your memory more I will be having a visitor
Lunick: ok
Jin: before you go you must know there is a girl named Solana she is your sworn enemy
Lunick: ok I will remember that
*he walks off*
Jin: I know you have been listening the whole time you should come out now
Watorni: how did you know I was there?
Jin: just a guess but anyways I can tell you don’t enjoy being a ranger
Watoni: ya so what?
Jin: Why don’t you join us?
Watorni: become a member of the Go Rock Squad? Why?
Jin: why not?
Watorni: well I can’t argue with that logic but I came to Fiore to be a ranger, not become a membr of the Go Rock Squad
Jin: Well in a way you would be
Watorni: how…
Jin: well we are a bit like rangers we use Capture stylers to capture pokemon but we can use them for our own purposes for helping people
Watorni: well I guess it is kind of like being a ranger…
Jin: I can tell you need further convincing…we don’t not go on missions to help people we go on missions to take over towns and control people and it pays we have power and that is something you want right?
Watorni: yes I want power more than I want to be a ranger
Jin: and if you were one of us I can assure you that you would be one of the admins of our group like Lunick or like what Solana would have been and soon we will find that Tory kid and his espeon
Watorni: wait… why would Lunick be one of the higher ranks? he wants to be a ranger
Jin: yes I know but when we fwell off the cliff he lost all of his memory I am restoring it convincing him he is one of the us
Watorni: wow restoring his memory so that he cant remember anything so he won’t be able to snap out of the normal Hypno control and rejoin the rangers…smart maybe it would be a good idea to join you it would save me the trouble of taking you down
Jin: good choice now its like you are a ranger but with perks
Watorni: so what is our first attack plan…Master?
Jin: we attack Wintown tomorrow I have some of our agents up in our old base in the mountains and Eleita is down in the Fall City base
Watorni: what about Ringtown? They could come in and reclaim it if we left it deserted
Jin: I know I will be sending in Lunick to take it over
Watorni: why Lunick the farmiliar surroundings could bring back his memory and Solana will we down there taking in damage report what if she spots him?
Jin: I expect her to see him and if she doesn’t knock him back to his senses by talking to him then that means his memory is completely wiped clean snd i can continue to tell him what he is not

one word AWESOME!!!!!( a googleplex more!) I just love stories were people get turned into something they are not.this story just about covers it all!!!!!!!

ok people im bak so i hope to get another chapter up tonite cuz i got nutin to do

Chapter 12: escape from underground

Tory: I’ve gotta *pants* escape from here *pants* fast I can’t run for much longer
*he dodges a boulder*
Tory: that was close…I guess the only thing I can do is try to capture it
*he shoots the styler at Groudon but it gets destroyed by a thrown boulder*
Tory: crud I don’t have much experience with this thing and now I’m screwed
*a styler shoots out from somewhere and catches it*
Tory: huh?…the only person that I could think of from the area that could catch it easily is…Lunick!
Lunick: …
Tory: ok…whats up with the Go Rock Squad uniform…no they got you too
Lunick: I don’t know who you are and I don’t care but sice I see that you are a ranger you must be destroyed
Tory: what?…[even if they pulled the hypno trick on him he wouldn’t forget that fast]
Lunick: minun use discharge
*minun uses discharge on tory*
Tory: ahhhh! What the heck?!
Lunick: pokemon rangers must be destroyed they use pokemon for their own purposes
Tory: ummm….that would be the Go Rock Squad you are thinking of…
Lunick: wrong answer now minun use discharge
Tory espeon use psychic
*the attacks collide and explode*
Lunick: *coughs* where did they go
**************************Meanwhile*******************
Tory: hurry we have to get to Summerland and warn them fast
**************************Meanwhile*******************
Lunick: I’m sorry master I couldn’t get them they got away
Jin: don’t worry I know where they will be going
Watorni: where?
Jin: first they will run down to summerland then once he warns them they will go to Fall City then they will think they can escape in Wintown that’s when we attack
Watorni: I see…

Back