BW/BW2 Pokabu... The Aardvark Pokemon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Aspiring Trainer
Despite popular beliefs, I don't think that Pokabu will be a pig... I think pokabu will be an aardvark. Why? You ask. You question this? You say I am wrong? Well... Pokabu has long ears and a pig snout... but doesn't an Aardvark have long ears and a pig snout?
497Pokabu.png

baby-aardvark1.jpg

Am I the only one who sees a resemblance???
By the way, I am pretty sure that Pokabu has not been officially stated as "the fire pig pokemon" but please correct me if I am wrong

Ventus said:
By the way, I am pretty sure that Pokabu has not been officially stated as "the fire pig pokemon" but please correct me if I am wrong

They do look quite similar, however Pokabu has been classified as such.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokabu

RE: Pokabu... The Aardvark Pokemon?

Good speculation...but I think that Pokabu will still be a pig. Good job though.

cocowoushi said:
They do look quite similar, however Pokabu has been classified as such.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokabu
Yes, Bulbapedia states it as "pig looking", but Bulbapedia is an unreliable source as it can be edited by anyone and it is not run by Nintendo.

Ventus said:
Yes, Bulbapedia states it as "pig looking", but Bulbapedia is an unreliable source as it can be edited by anyone and it is not run by Nintendo.
Well.. just about every other source has translated it's classification to be "Fire Pig" as well, but...

Though Pokabu has more of a classic pig tail than an aardvark's tail.

Just saying.

Serebii also says fire pig pokemon

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

It is probaly a Pig because of the tail but it can have some things from Aardavark .But yeah good thinking

The fact that numerous sites have it classified as the "Fire Pig" pokemon, I don't think it will be an aardvark.

saddleback-gilt-01-web-square.jpg

It's based off a saddle back pig, It's a fire type because pigs are cooked. End of discussion.

Ventus said:

Correction. Pokabu has been stated as the fire pig pokemon. You can see it right on Pokebeach, just a few pages back.

Yeah I don't think its an Aardvark. It might be a nice speculation, but if you read other sources of information then you will find out Pokabu as a fire pig.

Except that Pokabu is officially stated to be the Fire Pig Pokemon. So no.

Pigs have pretty big ears as well.

800px-Sow_and_five_piglets.jpg

Although I agree that the shape and placement of the ears with Pokabu is more similar to an aardvark.

Does this thread even need to exist anymore? Obviously, pokabu is a pig. It's official, done, over, finished. Come on, lets do something a little more important.

Yep, he's a pig.

Snort snort.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back