PokéSurvivor - Chillax is the first person voted off! I'll take 3 more sub signups if wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokéSurvivor - Let the games begin! I'll take 3 more sub signups if wanted!

Isshu

catutie goes up to the net to smash it over...then he realizes he might pop the ball so he just smacks it over with his tail

OoC: Void. Isshu is receiving it still before returning.
EDIT: Now Orre goes.

soooo confusing. again everyone post what team you are on along with your post

(OOC: No, mlouden posted before me. Sorry I thought his character hit the ball. May as well hit it now.)

Orre.

IC: Nico set the ball for one of his teammates to hit.

OOC Edit: G2G now see ya guys.

Isshu
Mud uses his fins to hit the ball towards the net. It almost hit the net but mud used water gun to push it up.

OoC: Orre didn't hit it again F_S.

RE: PokéSurvivor - Reward Challenge #1 underway! I'll take 3 more sub signups if wanted!

Orre:

Hatman set the ball up to the net, not over, to let one of his teamates hit it.

RE: PokéSurvivor - Reward Challenge #1 underway! I'll take 3 more sub signups if wanted!

Orre:
Sean flys up and smashes the ball, causing the other team to be startled, throwing them all off balance.

Isshu:

Gaius smacks it with his tail, allowing someone from his team to hit it

Orre: Chillax freezes Gaius with ice beam to distract his other teammates and has Leaf whip up a leaf tornado so Chillax can hit the ball to sean.

Isshu:
"Gaius!"
Dark shoots a Flamethrower at Gaius.Gaius is unfrozen.Dark uses Stone Edge on Chillax.

Orre: ouch.... looks like dark needs to (puts on sunglasses) chill out YEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!! ICE BEAM!! Now me and dark are in a battle! (OOC: for those who dont get the puts on sunglasses thing its a csi referance)

Dark wills the shadows to push back the Ice Beam.
"Hehe..."

OoC: Keep count of individual scores! Also, to spice it up, hit whenever! You still need everyone on your team to hit the ball though!

Dark hits the ball with his tail.

OoC: How many unique hits for each side?

OOC:

isn't that your job to keep track of it? lol. you're kinda running the game XD

IC:

Isshu

Gaius hits the ball and keeps it on his side

OoC: I know, but I got lost reciting a French poem. If you can list out totals thus far and who posted, that would be greatly appreciated.

Isshu:

Dark smacked the ball, sending it to the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back