Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Trades?

Golden Totodile said:
Well I'm interested in these:
regigigas lv 100 EVENT
lv 100 arceus EVENT
lv 50 manaphy

But I want them In my Soul Silver cartridge, are you willing to do a 3-way trade?

Example: we connect your cartridge with my Soul Silver. I get your 3 pokemon and I give you 3 Horseas, then we connect again with my Diamond cartridge and I give you all 3 that you want for the Horseas I initially gave you. Is that good?

well the arceus is in a pending offer atm and i honestly dont think i can do that for the simple fact what if you exit out and im out of 3 events so i would prefer just doing a 2 way trade then if that works
or 2nd option you trade me like harder to get guys then that way it will work so if in a worst case scenario situation i lose my events i get your guys lmk if you understand where im coming from thx

420masta1992 said:
well the arceus is in a pending offer atm and i honestly don't think i can do that for the simple fact what if you exit out and im out of 3 events so i would prefer just doing a 2 way trade then if that works
or 2nd option you trade me like harder to get guys then that way it will work so if in a worst case scenario situation i lose my events i get your guys lmk if you understand where im coming from thx

I understand your reasoning, but I really won't take those 3 away from you. Your doing me a favor and I seriously won't steal them away. Thing is I don't have 2 DS to move the pokemon and this would be the only way to get them in the cartridge I want. I actually only want to complete my pokedex, if we knew each other better I would actually return them to you right after I get them registered in the Pokedex, though Arceus I would need for a little longer, to get the Giratina from the in-game event, and Manaphy in order to breed a Phione. Otherwise I would return them back as I have no use for them competitively or trade wise. I cannot repeat this enough I seriously won't take them away for some insignificant Horseas. Let me know.

Golden Totodile said:
I understand your reasoning, but I really won't take those 3 away from you. Your doing me a favor and I seriously won't steal them away. Thing is I don't have 2 DS to move the pokemon and this would be the only way to get them in the cartridge I want. I actually only want to complete my pokedex, if we knew each other better I would actually return them to you right after I get them registered in the Pokedex, though Arceus I would need for a little longer, to get the Giratina from the in-game event, and Manaphy in order to breed a Phione. Otherwise I would return them back as I have no use for them competitively or trade wise. I cannot repeat this enough I seriously won't take them away for some insignificant Horseas. Let me know.
ok i guess i can do it
when will you be able to?
also i do have an UT giratina from the sinjoh ruins its modest nature if you want that instead?

420masta1992 said:
ok i guess i can do it
when will you be able to?
also i do have an UT giratina from the sinjoh ruins its modest nature if you want that instead?

Well I'm online right now. And like I said I'm trying to complete the Dex so getting Arceus then going to the ruins would net me 2 pokes instead of one.

Again if you want after I'm done with them I can give them back to you, I would need like 30 mins max. I could give them back to you and give you the three shinies you want as I'm trying to clear out my Diamond cartridge to restart it.

Let me know.

Also I've already registered your code in both games.

Golden Totodile said:
Well I'm online right now. And like I said I'm trying to complete the Dex so getting Arceus then going to the ruins would net me 2 pokes instead of one.

Again if you want after I'm done with them I can give them back to you, I would need like 30 mins max. I could give them back to you and give you the three shinies you want as I'm trying to clear out my Diamond cartridge to restart it.

Let me know.

Also I've already registered your code in both games.

ok which trade area do u use?
also the only one i would want back is the manaphy cuz i havent bred it yet

did you add my friend code?

ok, I'll stay online here, so we can communicate. I'm guessing that 10 mins should be enough.

Golden Totodile said:
did you add my friend code?

ok, I'll stay online here, so we can communicate. I'm guessing that 10 mins should be enough.

ok i just added cloud

I would suggest that in the meantime you catch 3 really crappy pokemon. So you can give them to my Diamond cartridge for the 3 shinies.

Golden Totodile said:
I would suggest that in the meantime you catch 3 really crappy pokemon. So you can give them to my Diamond cartridge for the 3 shinies.

ok do i keep the horseas for later on?

ill be waiting in the room

I'm in the room. For the Arceus, manaphy, regigigas return.

You may return the Horseas if you want.

Golden Totodile said:
I'm in the room. For the Arceus, manaphy, regigigas return.

You may return the Horseas if you want.

hey can we do a quick trade cuz i need the data for a kyogre

I only have Groudon in Soul Silver. My Diamond cartridge has Kyogre

Stay in the room as I switch cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back