XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

Could someone please post Espeon's, Umbreon's, and/or Leafeon's 3D models? Screenshots/video of them in battle, in Amie, in the Pokedex, or whatever?

The one I like the most will earn a spot on my team, but I don't even know what they look like. I'd check it out myself, but my Eevee isn't happy enough to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon yet, and I haven't come across the Moss Rock yet.

What does it mean when my pokemon in Amie is hopping with gold music notes instead of green?

Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

How do you get through the man and the iron gates in Lost Hotel? Pretty much the only bit of the game I haven't done...

mastermagpie said:
How do you get through the man and the iron gates in Lost Hotel? Pretty much the only bit of the game I haven't done...

You have to learn the skate tricks in Lumiose city from skaters.
On on North Boulevard.
In Vert Plaza.
Next to an elevator in a building on South Boulevard.
In a Café in Estivel Avenue.

The Punk guy will then let you through an you'll learn a final trick and TM Snarl is behind a breakable wall.

Where do we get contact lenses?
Also, are there any other hair options other than the ones in the Lumiose Salon?

Do boutiques add more clothes in each location the farther you go, like with Poke Balls and items in normal shops?

oneofpanda said:
does anyone know what level aurorus learns freeze dry?

You need to go to the move relearner to get it.

I know this has been asked before, but where can we get more heart scales? I can't find a Luvdisc anywhere!

P.DelSlayer said:
Where do we get contact lenses?
Also, are there any other hair options other than the ones in the Lumiose Salon?

A lady in the TR Video Building gives you Contact Lenses.
And no, not that I've found but I only have 2 badges.

@Floodbadge: Boutiques change what they carry daily, so be sure to check any that are available to you everyday!

Where can I get an Eevee? Pyroar?
Also, any word on mega Evolutions for legendary birds? Salamance?

Lone Wolf JLT said:
Where can I get an Eevee? Pyroar?
Also, any word on mega Evolutions for legendary birds? Salamance?

Eevee are found on Route 10. Unsure on where Pyroar is located, but I'd assume late in-game if you wanted to catch a wild one versus evolving a Litleo.

The only known Mega that hasn't been discovered yet is Mega Galvantula since Joltik is still hiding from everybody.

Well, this is embarrassing. Where can I find my own friend code?

nightkeeper said:
Well, this is embarrassing. Where can I find my own friend code?

In the 3DS home screen, click on the orange smiley face. You may or may not need to have made yourself a Mii, if you haven't one so yet.

Also:

Lone Wolf JLT said:
OK
Sorry about that, I meant Litleo... where can I find him?

Route 22, east of Santalune City.

Anybody know where to find Honedge in Pokemon Y? I have no idea where it is and I've looked everywhere up to Dendemille Town

RogueChomp said:
Anybody know where to find Honedge in Pokemon Y? I have no idea where it is and I've looked everywhere up to Dendemille Town

Route 6 for honedge.

And my Skrelp is a level 42, knows camouflage and still hasn't evolved and everywhere I look it says he should evolve at 37?

I didn't even notice the wild grass on Rt 6....oh god....so many weak pokemon.

Hey everyone! I just started playing the new games. Seems there are some nice, well-informed players on here. I had a couple questions and wanted to see if anyone could help:

1. Have we confirmed that shinies are easier to find in X/Y? If not even found the math to it yet?

2. Does the Dream World still exist?

3. I've heard that some DW males have been passing down their abilities, in particular the event Torchic. Is this true?

4. When will the Chikorita event begin?

5. Can we trade with Black 2/White 2, or do we have to wait for Pokemon Bank?

6. I have been following the walkthrough's on Marriland, but he seems to be missing out on some things on his play through, such as certain Pokemon you can find, their percentages, items, ect. What site has the best, most detailed walkthrough so far? I understand the guide comes out Thursday, but I suppose even it won't have some of the secrets that are in store in these games.

That all being said, I'm currently playing X and have 1 badge. Seen around 50 Pokemon including my own that I've evolved. I LOVE some of the changes, especially those that help with training up. If anyone has any legit shines (especially starters) I will pay a high price so PM me!

Thanks in advance.

Trainerhan1 said:
RogueChomp said:

Route 6 for honedge.

And my Skrelp is a level 42, knows camouflage and still hasn't evolved and everywhere I look it says he should evolve at 37?

So apparently it is just level 48, nevermind.

More Questions...related to my other post!!

1. Is there an option where you don't have to wear a hat?

2. Anyone feel like the Litleo male to female percentage is NOT 50/50 like I've seen on some sites? It took me forever to find a male.

3. When fighting a hoard of Pokemon, how do you know which one has the hidden ability? Does at least one have it every time you face a hoard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back