XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Playthrough Questions & Answers

Ok I will add your FC and give you mine. Do you want anythi g for it? Thanks XD.:)

Hey everyone, I need a little bit of help. Could someone be so kind as to assist me with a bit of musical trading? I need to evo my Pumpkaboo, but I also need a hand from someone who has the TM for Steel Wing and could teach it to my Salamence. I'd also like my Gourgeist to be taught Rock Slide, but I can wait and get that myself later if needed.

I have a few things on hand to trade as payment; I just got a lonely male Japanese Pangoro I'd be willing to part with, and I could try to grab a Y exclusive if you'd like. I just need my Salamence and Gourgeist back with the move(s) on them.

FC is 2062-9785-8816 (Kitana). Thanks in advance!

Kitana Coldfire said:
Hey everyone, I need a little bit of help. Could someone be so kind as to assist me with a bit of musical trading? I need to evo my Pumpkaboo, but I also need a hand from someone who has the TM for Steel Wing and could teach it to my Salamence. I'd also like my Gourgeist to be taught Rock Slide, but I can wait and get that myself later if needed.

I have a few things on hand to trade as payment; I just got a lonely male Japanese Pangoro I'd be willing to part with, and I could try to grab a Y exclusive if you'd like. I just need my Salamence and Gourgeist back with the move(s) on them.

Damn I wish I could help you but I won't have wifi for a few days. You would even be able to keep the Pangoro too. Plus I need to register a non huge Gourgeist lol.

Chocolate Death said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Damn I wish I could help you but I won't have wifi for a few days. You would even be able to keep the Pangoro too. Plus I need to register a non huge Gourgeist lol.

Well, my pumpkaboo is a super-size, so it wouldn't achieve that goal, I'm afraid ^^; Thanks anyway.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Chocolate Death said:

Well, my pumpkaboo is a super-size, so it wouldn't achieve that goal, I'm afraid ^^; Thanks anyway.

Damn. If you can wait until Monday I'll still help.
On another note... My level 56 Garchomp has HP 207, ATK 220, DEF 133, SP ATK 114, SP DEF 117, and SPEED 122. Approximately what will its attack stat become when mega? If it helps, it has Brave nature.

Chocolate Death said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Damn. If you can wait until Monday I'll still help.

I can, I'm going home this weekend so I'll likely be to busy to play until then.

Not sure if anyone saw this but is there a way to unlock the thunderstone and the other stones in the Stone Emporium? I don't see anything other than the Water Stone Fire Stone and the Leaf Stone. I really don't want to go through Super Training a billion times just for a few stones. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Not sure if anyone saw this but is there a way to unlock the thunderstone and the other stones in the Stone Emporium? I don't see anything other than the Water Stone Fire Stone and the Leaf Stone. I really don't want to go through Super Training a billion times just for a few stones. Thanks XD.:)

I'm waiting for an answer for this too, and the first time I read it I was wondering what ST and evolution stones have to do with eachother though,

I know if you do the Stuntfisk Balloon you get a 1 in 5 chance of getting one. Other Balloons give you Dusk Stones. Not sure what gives Dawn Stones though but it is very tedious just for the stones you can't buy as far as I know. I hope they will be made available in the shop in the PGL if nothing else XD.:)

EDIT: Been checking around the internet but most sites say to do the Super Training and you need to try to beat the record times or better to get the stone. To avoid this we may as well trade for them XD.:)

I got a Thunder Stone from beating Probopass. You only need to beat the award time, not your record time so 2:00+ left on the clock for them. The only one I find difficult is Roserade, most others that have multiple Pokemon I finish with 3:00+ left on the clock. Roserade can give the Dawn Stone as I have obtained it from beating that one before. I should also mention you can sometimes also get a PP UP if you beat the award time.

Well, I did not get cut in the game, so, where do I find cut?

HoOhLugia said:
Well, I did not get cut in the game, so, where do I find cut?

Cut is in the hedge maze behind Parfum Palace.

They vary by when you encounter it, just like everything else. Legends get a random 3 IVs set to 31 in gen 6, iirc.

Ok I'd just like to clear something up I've been wondering about Chain Fishing:

Are you allowed to run from the Pokemon to keep the chain going? I've always knocked out the Pokemon that was there since I have the Pokemon to be caught on the Super Rod (well, I do for Cyllage City anyway).

I also seem to have horrendous luck... I've never found a Shiny whilst Chaining and my chains always break when they start to get long :(

P.DelSlayer said:
Ok I'd just like to clear something up I've been wondering about Chain Fishing:

Are you allowed to run from the Pokemon to keep the chain going? I've always knocked out the Pokemon that was there since I have the Pokemon to be caught on the Super Rod (well, I do for Cyllage City anyway).

I also seem to have horrendous luck... I've never found a Shiny whilst Chaining and my chains always break when they start to get long :(

Yes, run from anything non-shiny while chain fishing. Catching anything will break the chain, and knocking out the pokemon is too much effort. I finally fished up a shiny Skrelp on a good rod after a chain of 133, running from everything up until that point.

It doesn't matter what you catch while chain fishing, if you get a Skrelp streak and then pull up a Horsea, your chain is still going. Oh, and DON'T MOVE FROM THE SPOT until you've fished up the shiny, that breaks the chain too.

I've beaten the E4 twice now but I still can't get into the Sushi High Roller place, nor have I been contacted by Looker in Lumiose City, and he's not in the building across the alley from the sushi place. What more do I need to do?

Guys, if you need help with Radar chaining, here's the video I used for help. :)

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I've beaten the E4 twice now but I still can't get into the Sushi High Roller place, nor have I been contacted by Looker in Lumiose City, and he's not in the building across the alley from the sushi place. What more do I need to do?

I don't know anything about the sushi place. But you won't get Lookers mission until you upgrade the mega ring from Sycamore in Anistar City at the sundial.
I can't remember if you need to beat your rival at Kiloude City for sycamore to upgrade your ring...

Hope this helps :)

PsychedelicBreakfast said:

Beat the 1,2 and 3 star restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back