Finished Pokémon: Phantom Academy | Chapter II Start! Chapter of Darkness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brOkenice

Still an Ice Expert
roll_by_brokendark-d3n35v9.gif

Intro

Welcome to Phantom Academy! I'm your host the Narrator. You can tell when I'm speaking when I'm talking in purple. Phantom Academy is a school only for the most select trainers that's on a hidden island. Despite it's name, Phantom Academy has always been a wondrous place for inspiring, beginning kids. Unfortunately, a series of weird events keep occurring. Sometimes students have mysteriously disappeared(kidnapped), I'm even starting to think they're dead *maniac laugh*. When someone disappears, the last place they are is covered in Black Roses giving him or her the name "The Black Rose Reaper". They're only 16 students left, can they find the Reaper or will the Reaper find them first?

Explanation
This is an RPG where you play as a Pokemon Trainer who is a student at a mysterious school called Phantom Academy. The goal in this game is to find The Black Rose Reaper. While trying to find the Reaper who also have to navigate through Phantom Academy, take classes (don't worry not that kind of class), and make certain that you don't get expelled. The classes contain questions that need to be answered. You'll get a day to answer them and if you answer them right your Pokemon will level up. To find the Reaper, when he/she makes his/her move, you'll find clues at the scene of the disappearance, after that you can evaluate the clues and make your guess. After this it's your job to stop the suspected Reaper.

Battling, Evolution, Catching Pokemon and Leveling Up
When battling, you and your opponent describe what's happening, while a third person does damage. You can battle for fun, in Academy Tournaments, and you can even battle teachers. As for leveling up your ups in level during classes, during battles with teachers, in events, or just increases over time.
You can catch any non-legendary Pokemon as long as you PM me for my approval.
Evolution Rules:
Pokemon like Turtwig can evolve at the appropriate level.
Pokemon like Skitty, who needs a stone to evolve, may evolve starting at level 25.
Pokemon like Pichu, who needs to be happy, can evolve starting at level 22.
Pokemon like Sneasel, who needs to hold an item, can evolve starting at level 30.
Pokemon like Machoke, who need to be traded, can evolve starting at level 30.
Porygon, who needs to be traded twice, can evolve once starting at level 26 then again starting at level 35.
Eevee is special Pokemon. It'll evolve into:
-Flareon/Jolteon/Vapreon starting at level 25
-Umbreon/Espeon starting at level 20
-Glaceon/Leafeon starting at level 30(special room)
Feebas is also special. Take good care of your Feebas, and I'll tell you when it evolves.
-Karrablast/Shelmet evolve at level 20.

Contracts
A contract is a sacred bond between the souls of a person and a legendary Pokemon. When the bond is set it can't be removed, less by another contract holder or by severing the bond by damaging it. Known Contracts:

• Dusk Kov Phantom - Reshiram - Left Eye - Flame Shaped
  • Vanessa Rin Angel - Zekrom - Right Hand - Thunderbolt Shaped
  • Keep Phantom - Victini - Tongue - Star Shaped
  • Dome(HypnoticLuxray) - Cobalion - Forehead - Crescent Shaped
  • Gaius(Mlouden03) - Rayquaza - Eye - Phoenix Shaped
  • Night(P0KEVORTEX) - Giratina - Chest - Skull Shaped
  • Vevill(Chellochello) - Regirock - Chest - ??? Shaped
  • Jake - Latias - Right Shoulder - Triangle Shaped
  • Riliegh(Snivylover555) - ??? - Flower Shaped

Soul Contact, Soul Discharge, Soul Connect, and Soul Boost
Soul Contact-
This allows you to summon your Legendary contract by your side, and use it as a playable Pokemon.
How to use it:
Pick a number between 1-3. Then your contract Pokemon will appear. It will wear off when your contract faints. It can only be used 20 (of your IC) post after the last "Soul" used.
Soul Discharge-
This astonishing ability allows you to use a move of your Legendary Pokemon without using Soul Contact.
How to use it:
Pick a number between 1-2. When you use it, it can affect your surroundings, or knock out wild Pokemon in a huff. It can only be used 5 post after the last "Soul" was used.
Soul Connect-
This can only be done with another contract holder. This allows you to connect souls with the other contract holder and all damage both your Pokemon deliver is doubled.
How to use it:
Both of you pick a number between 1-4. If one of you pick the right number it works. All damage your Pokemon deliver is 2x. It last for 10 post. It can only be used 10 post after the last "Soul was used.
Soul Boost-
Basically the same thing as Soul Connect, except this ability allows you to do it solo, but instead of doubled damage, it does x1.5 more damage.
How to use it:
Pick a number between 1-3. All damage your Pokemon deliver is 1.5x. It last for 5 turns. It can only be used 10 turns after the last "Soul" move was used.

Phantom Academy
Blue Hall-
The main hall in Phantom Academy that connects to every area. It was build with grand blue marble.

Green Dormatory-
The area where you retire at night.

Red Forest-
The thick forest that surround Phantom Academy. It's filled with wild Pokemon.

Silent Park-
A place to store your Pokemon when the 6 limit is reached.

Battle Arena-
The arena where battles are held.

Shadow Wing and Shine Wing-
The two sections of the academy where classes are held. (Eevee evolves into Leafeon in the Shine Wing and Glaceon in the Shadow Wing)

Grand Illusion Library*-
A library inhabited by Clefairy and Psychic Pokemon. It chances it's location everyday.

Dark Hall*-
Director Phantom's office is here. Few students dare to venture here as Phantom let his Pokemon roam free and they will attack.

*Can't be entered by character without my approval.

Characters

Director Dusk Kov Phantom-
The young director of Phantom Academy. He is the head Trainer and barely leaves his office, leaving mystery to cover his great name.
Pokemon:
Ani497MS.png
Ani518MS.png
Ani635MS.png
Ani508MS.png
Ani609MS.png

Vanessa Rin Angel-
Dusk's friend and a contract holder.
Pokemon:
Ani587MS.png
Ani523MS.png
Ani596MS.png
Ani579MS.png
Ani611MS.png
Ani549MS.png

Mr. Slash-
The teacher of General Pokemon Topics. His class is in the Shine Wing.
Pokemon:
Ani028MS.png
Ani461MS.png
Ani335MS.png

Ms. Violet-
The teacher of Pokemon Abilities and using them to the fullest. Her class is in the Shadow Wing.
Pokemon:
Ani553MS.png
Ani419MS.png
Ani478MS.png

Mr. Creeper-
The teacher on Pokemon Moves. His class is in the Shadow Wing.
Pokemon:
Ani355MS.png
Ani292MS.png
Ani354MS.png
Ani477MS.png

Rules-
-All Pokebeach rules apply.
-No spamming, flaming, etc...
-No Godmodding
-Put Zorua where it says Tuez
-Use proper grammar and spelling
-No one line post.
-Don't do something stupid for no reason...

Form-

Username:
In-Game Name:
Special Abilities:
Strategy:
Hates:
Tuez:

Student Sheet:

Umbreon/Espeon

In-Game Name: Jay
Pokemon: Umbreon(lv.52), Pupitar(lv.50), Absol(lv.49), Aggron(lv.52), Kingdra(lv.55), Gallade(lv.50)
Special Abilities: Knows a lot about Pokemon. Knows what his Pokemon are saying. Can mimic people's voices very well.
Strategy: Quick attacks, and painful blows.
Hates: Bullies, Fighting type

Mlouden03
In-Game Name: Gaius
Pokemon: Tyranitar(lv.100), Houndoom(lv.58), Tauros(lv.46), Gengar(lv.49), Snorlax(lv.61), Charizard(*)(lv.47)
Elsewhere: Cranidos(lv.38), Gible(lv.40), Spiritomb(lv.40)
Special Abilities: Very intelligent, expert battler.
Strategy: he uses his pokemon's pure power to beat his foes into submission
Hates: Weak fools

HypnoticLuxray
In-Game Name: Dome
Pokemon: Electrode(lv.59), Ferrothorn(lv.59), Crawdaunt(lv.58), Magmortor(lv.59), Mankey(lv. 54)
Special Abilities: My Pokemon can stack on top of each other and make the shadow of any shape they want to.
Strategy: Attack vital organs!
Hates: Tuez Peace. It's just unreal man!

Shampoo-thief
In-Game Name: Lennon
Pokemon: Aipom(lv.48), Darumaka(lv.54), Duosion(lv.52), Masquerain(lv.56)
Special Abilities: Aipom knows Shadow Claw.
Strategy: Varies with his pokemon
Hates: Machines/ steel

P0KEVORTEX
In-Game Name: Night
Pokemon: Lampent(lv.51), Dusclops(lv.50), Emboar(lv.56), Lucario(lv.45), Bastiodon(lv.47), Luxray(lv.50), Gengar(lv. 49)
In Silent Park: Dratini(lv.27)
Special Abilities: Duskull and Litwick can become invisible temporarily.
Strategy: Litwick/Duskull can chip away at the opponent's HP and also burn. Tepig can do full-on
physical damage.
Hates: Normal-Types, Jellicent

Ice_Master
In-Game Name: Serenity
Pokemon: FM Froslass(lv.52), FM Glaceon(lv.53), M Cubchoo(lv.52), Larvesta(lv.53), Aerodactyl(lv.55), Phione(lv.1)
Special Abilities: She can stand the Cold up to Very chilling Temperatues. She is also skilled at martial arts and battling.
Strategy: She uses the weaknesses of the opponent against them.
Hates: Heat, Cocky People

Snivylover555

In-Game Name: Rileigh
Pokemon:Servine(FM,lv.45)(*), Butterfree(FM,lv.45), Camerupt(M,lv.45), Treecko(lv. 42)
Special Abilities: Very intelligent, a person who really cares, a person who is very athletic.
Strategy: Cares for her Pokemon that they raise up easily and love her a lot
Hates: Bullies, people who are very stupid, people who don't care for their Pokemon

Robot3300
In-Game Name: Brett
Pokemon: Ferrothorn(lv. 50), Rotom(lv. 50), Feebas(lv. 50), Quilava(lv. 52)
Special Abilities: Is a very quick thinker and can convince people to believe what he believes.
Strategy: His Pokemon are very nimble and quick. They could dodge easily and attack from behind, above, or the side.
Hates: Not much. Probably anybody that opposes him.

Chillarmy
In-Game Name: Zippy
Pokemon: Minccino(lv.45), Riolu(lv.45), Charizard(lv.45), Sawsbuck(lv. 47), Leafeon(lv. 40)
Special Abilities: Small and Agile, while being smart as well
Strategy: Dodge and counter until the opponent is tired. Then strike!!
Hates: Mushrooms, Stinkiness, mean people

Expelled Students(people who broke rules/or quit) :
Paddy895 - quit
Darkvoid57 - inactivity
PressStart - inactivity
Drew-1up - inactivity
Gardegon(or something like that) - inactivity
Pokenerd - quit
Dragonspit999 - quit
Pokenerd- quit

So many quitters x_O;

RE: Pokémon: Phantom Academy

While reading mlouden's hate list, I thought it said, "Hates: HypnoticLuxray." lol But to prevent this, I suggest putting multiple spaces between characters. It'll make it look less scrambled.

^

Agreed.

Also, how do we access pokemons secondary forms like Darmanitan and whatnot.

You level up your pokemon by battling teachers and passing classes.
There is also rules on evolution located in blue.

*Bump*
There is 7 places left.
By the way, having your Pokemon walk with you isn't an ability. :T

In that case,can I change my special abilities and PM them to you?

Umm, I think I made a typo :) My game name was meant to be Packer, not Packet. Can you change it?

LMFAO, packet :p

Can we still have our pokemon walk besides us even though its not an ability?

At this rate, I'll say tomorrow unless you recommend some people :p

GAME START!​

Narrator said:
As the students gathered in the Blue Hall. A young boy, couldn't be older than 12, stood on a raised platform. He was dressed in fancy black, with scarce splashes of red and had bandages covering his left eye. A Stoutland stood loyally by his side.

Director Phantom said:
"Welcome back from your vacation students, I hope you've all been well. But, now it is time to get back to work. Classes will resume tommorow. Until then, you're all free to do as you wish. Adieu"

On his way out, Phantom eyed a student's Zorua and turned away in digust, having his loyal Stoutland follow him.

Out:
You're free to battle each other, search the dorms, and venture into Red Forest. Along the way I will give instructions, introduce characters, make subplots (you can do this to), and together we can discover who the Rose Reaper is...

Think of this as a tutorial before the real game starts.

RE: Pokémon: Phantom Academy Game Start! You can still join.

OOC: (Out of character(for people who don't know))I won't be here until tomorrow.

OOC: yay another thread to sub to lol

IC:

Gaius decides to search the dorms to see what he could find

IC:

Victor, being the amazing person he is, was walking around when...

A WILD GAIUS APPEARED

"Ohai!"

Narrator said:
Leo the Butler: Mr. Phantom, a guest has arrived for you.
Phantom: Tell him to go away.
???: But I'm already here.
Dusk looks up to see a girl dressed in white with slashes of yellow and a white rose in her blonde hair. She was defying gravity and standing on the ceiling.

Out:
New Character Alert:
Vanessa Rin Angel-
The Director of Angel Academy, a rival school of Phantom Academy. But because Vanessa and Dusk known each other long as friends, it doesn't matter to them.

Narrator said:
Vanessa came down and sat on a nearby chair. Stoutland came over hoping she would pet him, which she did with a gentle rub on the head.

Dusk: "What are doing here Vanny?"
Vanessa: "It's terrible! One of my students went snooping in my private room with their Electrode. The Eletrode came in contact with my computer and BOOM! It used Explosion."
Dusk: "And..."
Vanessa: "I need a place to stay. There's no way I'm sleeping in on of the dorms. But you have an extra room."
Dusk: "I walked by an hour ago, someone's stuff is in there."
Vanessa: "I know it's my stuff. I dropped it off this morning. Even my assistant is here."
Dusk: *sigh* "Fine..."
Vanessa: "Oh thanks! Oh, I know just the way to repay you. We're having a battle! The students can come if they want."

Out:
Guys, why you no posting?

IC:

Garfor walks in holding a shaking Ultra Ball.

"Someone help! My Litwick is going crazy in its Pokeball, it might be sick!"

OOC: To the people who don't know me, I just signed up,

OOC:

Sorry bit busy

IC:

Gaius kept on searching through the dorms, unsureof what he should be doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back