ORAS Pokémon Not Found in Hoenn Appearing with the DexNav?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
After a long break from playing I just played and captured Kyogre.. Right after that from times to time I my DexNax would ring and there a wild non-Hoenn Pokemon would appear.. Is it just me or it was suppose to do that.. I still don't have the National Dex since each time I capture them it just show that this pokemon is not in the Hoenn Dex.

I heard that non-Hoen would appear after getting the national dex but this made me wonder

They're supposed to be there. At some point, the Professor should have mentioned something about foreign pokemon appearing in the region.

After you capture Kyogre/Groudon non Hoenn Pokémon appears, that's how it's supposed to work... now you can go to Birch anytime you want and he will give you the national dex.

I see. I probably stick with my current dex for now. I want to atleast defeat the e4 before getting the upgrade

after the groudon/kyogre event, the game specifically tells you to go talk to prof birch at least 2 times if I recall correctly ^^"

he gives you a national-dex and explains the new pokemon of course

Thank you for all the help guys.. I have start hunting for a few of non native pokemon atm.. But mosly training my team

Guys it should be like the GBA games. They just upgraded the games and attached Wi-Fi features but most things should be pretty much the same as always. Expect an updated dex as well.:(

Back